•°•°•°Chapter 18°•°•°•

" Okay, that's it!" I sighed to the boys and stood up.
The cafeteria was full of people, everyone was talking to each other, sometimes glancing to our table.

Well, more likely to me.

When everybody saw that I was standing, it suddenly got a lot quieter.

" Rebecca, what are you doing?" , Damien asked concerned, that's when I smiled for the first time of that day.

" Oh, you'll see" , I whispered and slowly climbed onto the table.

As soon as I stood there, the whole cafeteria went dead silent, even the teachers didn't dare to interrupt. Every student likes gossip, and they always want to know if they it's really true or just pointless false information. Everybody wanted to know what really happened, everybody wanted to know if these rumours were true or not.

" You all know why I'm standing here. You want answers, you want the 'truth' , don't you?
Well, you're getting it."

*************
1 day before

" What's in this message?"

" It's better if you see it yourself."

I looked through all these posts about me on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat with a calm face, my mind was a bit more furious. It's never good for an agent to be on the internet with or without cover. But still I laughed, these posts weren't as horrible as I imagined, i also just saw one shaggy picture of me, not recognizable. Hell, every single post had a hashtag in it, so it was easy to look through.

" And you guys really think that is bad? These are just idiotic rumours, they're not even confirmed! As well, they're mostly making me bad, nothing will happen to your cute little reputation, I promise." I smiled and gave them a shoulder tap, hiding my laugh.

" Becca, we don't care about our reputation, we worry about you!" Aidan said, everyone was agreeing and looking deeply concerned about me. It was kinda cute, I have to admit that.

" That's really sweet of you guys, but I learned how to help myself. I've done it since way too long ago"

*********

Later that day I was sprawled across my couch, half of me up and half of me on my carpet, I was speaking to Nate.

" Shaya, I'm asking you this question for the third time now: Why on earth should I hack three normal school girls' mobiles?"

" They are assholes! That's reason enough, I don't have the nerve to deal with them every day anymore.
Please.", I pleaded

There was a sigh and a moment of silence on the other side
" Yeah, I'll do it, but I want something in return?" , he mumbled through the speaker, clearly eating something.

" Sure thing, if it doesn't include cleaning up my villa, I'm up for everything. Well, almost everything."

" No excuses?"

" Never."

" I'll tell you about it tomorrow, just don't worry about it too much-"

" Does it include killing someone?"

" Are you insane? I'd nev-"

" Kidnapping? Torturing? I'm up for it."

" Shaya! I know you're capable of it but ,Lord have mercy, I can't even hear your stories about these things..."

" Woah, you're acting if I'm a cold blooded murderer right now." I laughed and looked at some of my weapons in the room.

" Technically you ar- "