•°ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ Chapter 10 ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ°•

I needed fifteen minutes and waited in the parking lot for the boys. I just changed my top into a white T-shirt and a dark green military anorak , so I had time left. And again I didn't know what to do...

I looked around the place and realised that most of my neighbours weren't there, they were all probably working. But these apartments were expensive, what should you do otherwise?

I turned around and looked at my cars and bikes, I had an Aston Martin, a Sport Range Rover, a Harley and another faster bike down there, a few others were scattered in the city for getaway and safety.

I'd have driven to school but that would have drawn too much attention.

As I stared at nothing, sunk in my thoughts, I didn't hear the boys coming.

" Starring into nothing, huh ? " said Hunter suddenly behind me. I flinched so much that I lost my balance and nearly fell if he didn't catch me.

" Also losing balance, everything okay? ", he said jokingly and let go of me.

" Yes, just a hard case of boredom. So,..., are we standing here for the whole time or are we going to drive now? "

They all nodded and we walked towards one car, it wasn't the same as the one before but it was surely Aidan's how it looked like. It was a white van with the name ACCARDI on it, the name didn't help to make me feel less uncomfortable. You know, vans and I, we don't like each other... There were too many betrayals.

" Is this the moment where you hit me with a baseball bat and I'll wake up with deadly injuries in a wood, then die there alone while everyone's searching for me and then after 5 years they find my bones ? "

To be honest, I really meant that seriously. Like I said before, I didn't trust vans ( and I still don't ).

The boys chuckled and Ian opened the door for me.

We all sat in the car when Hunter, who was sitting next to me, leaned down to me and whispered: "By the way, a baseball bat is too hard to hide, chloroform is way better."

I slowly backed away nearer to Ian but I was still looking at him for the whole time.

Okaaaaaay................ chloroform, of course.

I raised an eyebrow and saw that Hunter had to hold onto himself to not start to crack hysterically, the look of him was enough and we both howled with laughter. The others looked at us like we were insane but soon they started to join us, except Aidan, of course (one always has to drive) but he chuckled too.

***********************************************

" Let me guess, you didn't even think about what you wanted to watch, right?"

" Uhmmmm...."

That was a yes

To make it short we stood in the hallway of the cinema, unsure in which film we should go.

The boys were thinking for at least 10 minutes, didn't even get an idea what to watch and I was getting a little bit bored. If I'm bored I'm always doing some stupid shit which is getting me in trouble.

" Okay, if you don't decide in the next two minutes I'll do."

" Honestly, it would be better if you do.", all of them said at one time.

Seriously how did they all do this?!

"Uhm... ok

The Nun or the Equalizer 2? I think you should be able to choose now."

Their eyes widen and they all looked at me with shock in their eyes.

" Hold on...", said Damien with a raised eyebrow, " you actually like horror and thriller? "