•27•

call c.soonyi?

yes no

"wassup bitches, if you hearing this then that means i'm prolly getting the good dick so i can't respond. leave a message after the beep and shit. gang gang."

beep

"uh, hey. it's me again. i wanna tell you that i'm really fucking sorry and i'm a fucking idiot. i hope you're recovering well. oh, jimin told me about your condition by the way. why didn't you tell me sooner? if i'd have known... if i'd have known i would have been more careful. i'm sorry that i'm such a fucking idiot. those times you didn't respond, i thought you were just doing something else, but now that i know where you were i don't think i can ever forgive myself. you were laying down in a dusty ass hospital bed fighting for your life and i was being so selfish. i'm so fucking sorry. i know this is selfish, but please. please give me a second chance. please let me prove that i'm nothing like the asshole i've been acting like recently. everything that happened with you and jungk- there's just been a lot of shit happening recently that stressed me the fuck out and my dumbass took that out on you. i can't fucking explain how wrong and fucking horrible that was of me- i can't believe i've been such a fucking idiot. i'm sorry soonyi. if i could turn back time i'd never say any of that shit to you, and i'd tell how i feel before jungkook cou-"

"taehyung! get your fat ass down here, we makin waffles!"

"oh shit we makin waffles- uh i mean, yeah jin's calling me so i better go, but uhh yeah, rest up and please consider forgiving me. recover soon, fighting! ok, i'm gonna go now.

"bitch the fuck, how you end this shit? is it this button? ok obviously fuckin not... oh shit what about this on-"

save voicemail from dumb bitch tae💕?

yes no

you:
i forgive u, bitch 💓

dumb bitch tae💕:
yEE