•53•

"tae, please stop sulking, i have to go." soonyi pouted, trying to escape taehyung's bear hug.

"mm no. don't want you to leave." taehyung mumbles, tightening his grip on soonyi.

"taehyung, how am i supposed to give you a goodbye kiss if you don't let go of me?" soonyi taunted.

reluctantly, taehyung loosened his grip on soonyi and tapped his lips with a finger, pushing them out to form a cute pout.
letting out a small giggle, soonyi stood up on her tippy-toes and pressed her lips to his, feeling taehyung smile into the kiss.

"ew. no sex on the porch please." jungkook grimaced, fake gagging at the PDA.

taehyung simply responded by breaking the kiss and throwing a dirty sock at jungkook's face.

"...point taken." jungkook muttered, retreating back inside the house.

focusing his attention back on soonyi, taehyung found himself clinging on to her again.

"are you sure you can't stay just one more day?" he pleaded, forming puppy dog eyes.

"tae, i wish i could, but i can't. i promise i'll facetime you every day though." soonyi compromised, poking the corners of taehyung's lips and dragging them upwards into a smile.

breaking into a giggle, taehyung sighed.
"fine. you have to pinkie promise though."
raising his pinkie to soonyi's face, he wrapped it around soonyi's smaller pinkie.
humming in content, he reluctantly let her pull away from his grip.

"bye guys! thanks for letting me stay, and jin thanks for beating up john fuck!" soonyi yelled, waving at the boys who were saying their goodbyes.

"fuck you!" jungkook shouted back.

soonyi turned to taehyung and gave him one last peck on the lips.

"i'll miss you, bear," she whispered, "i love you."

"i love you too, baby." taehyung lowly mumbled, "take care, okay?"

smiling, soonyi pokes his cheek.
"of course."

with one last wave, she was in her taxi and leaving the boys behind.

taehyung didn't move for a good 5 minutes, already missing the air of comfort and warmth that she provided. feeling a hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see namjoon beckoning him inside with an empathetic smile.

meanwhile, guilt started to swallow soonyi whole as she sat in the back of the taxi.

"where to?" the taxi driver asked, glancing at soonyi through the mirror.

"...daegu hospital, please."

~•~

"ah, joon why do i miss her already? it's not fair, i just spent two whole days with her!" taehyung whined, flailing his limbs as namjoon just stared at him.

"..you good tae?"

ignoring him, taehyung pulled out his phone and started to text soonyi, before namjoon interrupted him.

"woah woah woah, you're not texting her, are you?" namjoon asked, gaining the attention of jimin who was in the corner of the room.

"wait, seriously tae?" jimin piped up, "she literally just left... let the girl breathe."

"but jimin-"

"no buts, kim taehyung. stop being a creepy stalker."

"hmph."

~~

"excuse me?" soonyi approached the front desk, gaining the attention of the receptionist.