•46•

"no...

no no no no SHIT!" soonyi yelled, throwing the controller on the floor in anger.

"how in the absolute FUCK did you manage to beat me at MARIO KART?" she whined, a pout forming on her lips as she angrily turned to taehyung.

"dude, what can i say- bowser's always gonna beat your little toad bitch." taehyung smirked, smugly raising an eyebrow at the little ball of anger that was glaring at him.

"ya know, just cause you're my boyfriend now doesn't mean i can't beat the shit out of you." she huffed, crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks out, a blush forming as the word 'boyfriend' left her mouth.

chuckling, taehyung leaned over to soonyi and squished her cheeks together, the girl's face growing redder- probably due to anger rather than love.

"wow," taehyung hummed, "i can't believe i'm dating a-"

"kim taehyung don't you DARE say it-"

"a-"

"taehyung i'm warning you."

"a loser." he finished, a lopsided grin plastered on his face.

"thaT'S IT." soonyi screamed, a large smile overtaking her face as she lunges towards taehyung, grabbing his face and smothering it in little kisses. sneakily grabbing her phone, she thought she would get her actual revenge by taking an ugly mugshot of taehyung when she released him. opening the camera app, she evilly grinned as she pulled away from taehyung and quickly took the photo.

"hAH you ugly bitch, gottem-" soonyi started, "ah goddamnit, never mind, you're still cute." she sighed, a disappointed look painting over her features.

"ay lemme see." taehyung turned the phone screen towards him, his face staring straight back at him.

"well," he started, "it's only fair if i take a photo of you too, right?" he smiled down at the girl, who went into model mode the second tae pulled out his phone

"ah wait- what are you doing? no, no, get my face from this angle. ah shit, where's my goddamn hairbrush? my hair looks like a whole ass mess-" soonyi frantically looked around, eyes lighting up as taehyung passed her the comb.

"ok! let's get it, take the photo!" soonyi exclaimed, pulling a pose as taehyung lifted his phone.

"aH FUCK MY EYES!" she yelled, covering her face as the flash went off, temporarily blinding the poor girl.

"oh shit, didn't realise that was on." tae frowned. "you still look cute though." he said, turning the screen towards soonyi.

"you can't even see my beautiful face, damn." soonyi shook her head.

"dude, you can't even see anything cause you took your glasses off for the photo

"dude, you can't even see anything cause you took your glasses off for the photo." taehyung pointed out, handing her glasses back to her.

"damn bitch, you right."

"i'm always right, i'm an intellectual." taehyung countered, a cocky smirk displayed on his face.

"you forgot your own name yesterday, taehyung." soonyi deadpanned.

"...you right, never mind."

"you know what the smartest thing i've ever done is though?" taehyung asked.

"what?" soonyi answered, tilting her head in curiosity.

"asking you to be my girlfriend." a grin appeared on taehyung's face, and a chuckle escaped as soonyi cringed at him.

"well, you know what the smartest thing i've ever done is?" soonyi questioned.

"hm?" he hummed, the grin still on his face.

"saying yes to being your girlfriend." this time, it was soonyi who watched as taehyung cringed at her words, laughing at his uncomfortable expression.

a short silence overcame the two, until taehyung broke it.

"...so, you ready for me to whoop your ass at mario kart again?"

"not this time hoe, luigi gonna kick some bowser ass."

"luigi sucks more than toad, dude."

"yeah and bowser sucks your mom's dick on the weekends, so shut up and vroom vroom, hoe."