•50•

"alright taehyung, you can let me go now." soonyi sighed, trying to pry the boy's arms off her.

"nooo, five more minutes." taehyung pouted, his chin resting on top of soonyi's head.

"taehyung, you've been hugging her for the past hour. let her go man." jin said as he walked past the two.

"but jin-" taehyung whined, ready to protest.

"i will literally whoop your ass in front of your girlfriend." jin deadpanned, glaring at taehyung.

"kinky." soonyi smiled, finally managing to remove taehyung's arms from her body.

"can we say hi to her now? or is taehyung planning to suffocate her for another couple hours?" hoseok said, receiving a pout from taehyung.

"come to me, children." soonyi said, opening her arms expecting hobi to hug her, but taehyung jumped in and clung to her instead, showing her an innocent smile.

"ok this reunion shit is cute and all but can we watch iron man now? jin said i had to wait until we could watch it with you and i can basically hear robert downey jr telling me to hurry up." jungkook interrupted, iron man dvd in hand.

"...uh, sure-" before she could finish her response, the movie was already playing.
shrugging, she pulled taehyung along with her as she sat down on the couch.

"i got blankets and snacks!" jimin announced as he walked into the room, placing them on the table. soon, everyone else came into the living room and joined them.

taehyung momentarily let go of soonyi to grab a blanket and he draped it around the two of them, pulling soonyi closer to him so that the blanket could fit around them both. cuddling into him, soonyi sent him a shy smile, one that sent taehyung's heart into a mini frenzy. placing a kiss on her forehead, they both turned their attention back to the film.

only moments later, taehyung heard a buzz come from his phone. taking his eyes off the tv, he turned on his phone, squinting at the brightness.

you have (1) new message!
c.soonyi:
ay this movie is boring

smiling to himself, he shook he his head and rose an eyebrow at soonyi, to which she responded with a cute little shoulder shrug.

you:
you haven't even been watching the movie

you:
you've been staring at me the whole time

you:
don't even try and deny it hoe i SAW u

✨c.soonyi:
...

✨c.soonyi:
damn bro jus lemme admire the artwork 😞😞

you:
my face is art?

✨c.soonyi:
exact-fucking-ly

✨c.soonyi:
i mean just look at this shit

✨c.soonyi:

soonyi: