•33•

you:
yo wtf was that shit about lmao

✨c.soonyi:
sorry i'm busy i'll text you back later

you:
oh

you:
ok

you:
i'll wait for you

you:
i'll always wait for you
❗️error, message not sent!

staring down at the now empty seat, taehyung felt a strange sadness in his stomach. glancing at her half empty coffee cup that was left on the table, his attention was drawn to the small paper bag next to it. furrowing his eyebrows, he reached out towards the bag and opened it. inside, there were two matching phone cases, each adorned with a small design on the back. before he could inspect the design, yoongi's voice broke the silence.

"well that was eventful, but it's time to go home. a bitch is BEAT."

taehyung slyly stuffed the bag into his hoodie pocket and followed the boys out of the café. pulling his phone out to check the time, a notification popped up on the screen.

you have (1) new message!

c.soonyi:
sorry about today i fucked up real bad lmao. maybe we can meet again or some shit but it was fun meeting u guys even if you're all lowkey annoying <3

a bittersweet smile crept onto taehyung's face as he read the message. opening up the messaging app, he typed his reply.

you:
lmao dw it's gucci but where did u go??

✨c.soonyi:
i already told u smh

✨c.soonyi:
had to go water my chimney

✨c.soonyi:
or smth like that

you:
wow convincing

✨c.soonyi:
ikr

taehyung could feel eyes on him as he was typing a response. looking up from his phone, he saw jungkook staring at him with curiosity and slight sadness in his eyes.

"who are you texting?" jungkook questioned, his voice quiet.

"soonyi, why?"

"oh really? it's just that... she hasn't texted me yet, so i was just... yeah." jungkook trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the ground.