•32•

"well," taehyung started, clearing his throat, "when i told these idiots that i was going out, they decided i should have no privacy and they demanded to know where i was going-"

"and you couldn't lie to them?" soonyi interrupted.

"fuck no, bro code dude."

"oh."

"anyways, i told them i was meeting up with you and then next thing i know they were all hiding under the same table whilst i was having a panic attack."

"oh wow."

"yeah."

"but like wh-"

before soonyi could finish her sentence, her phone sceen lit up and emitted a questionable sound.

"was- was that a fucking seal?" yoongi questioned, holding in a laugh.

soonyi looked down, red faced, and muttered incoherent words.

"etsginslergh."

"hun, i don't speak spanish, could you say that again?" jungkook softly said, genuinely thinking that his girlfriend was speaking the foreign language.

"i said it's jisnsbjam."

"ok, that's french but you're getting closer!" hoseok encouraged, receiving a small glare from soonyi.

"iTs jiN'S laUgH gOdDamNiT." soonyi finally announced, setting off 6 immature ass boys into fits of laughter. the boy who wasn't laughing was the 'seal' himself, as he stood there with his hands on his hips and head cocked to the side, going full sassy white suburban mom on soonyi.

"i dedicate my entire life to our lord and saviour jesus christ, and this is the thanks i get?" jin muttered.

finally recovering from their laughter, namjoon spoke up.

"wait so what was the text?"

soonyi gasped in realisation and quickly checked her messages, only for her face to fall and her to quickly stand up and gather all her belongings. the boys all stared in confusion, none of them making a move to question her.

"wow look at the time guys!! it's really late- shit, sorry jimin," she stated, bumping into jimin when she was trying to grab her jacket, "i better go, gotta cook dinner for my- my uhhh, my doorframe? yeah, my doorframe gets real hungry right about now so hahah gotta blast!"

and before anyone could stop her, she was out of the café and running down the street.

"yo that just reminded me, i forgot to feed the doorframes today."

"jin- just- no, jin. no."