Ch.9: The King

Lucy's POV
I feel really nostalgic not that I've actually arrived the palace. "Hey dad and Big bro thanks for tagging along with me I'd be a wreck without you guys right now." I gave them a smile and got responded with different murmurs from the two such as "No problem blondie/ Can't have my daughter embarrassing herself in front of the King of all people or spirit." I slightly giggled at how they supported me. Laxus putting up his pretend 'I don't care' act while dad just made an excuse to why he came. As we walked through the corridors I suddenly realized something if we're here our magic energy won't be detected by anyone in the guild causing panic thinking something bad happened. "Loki can you please go back to Tenrou island and our guild mates know what's going on? I have a feeling a certain someone is going to go on a rampage and attack Zeref blaming him for our disappearance." I face palm with a little sweat drop at the mention of the certain someone. "You mean a certain pink haired dragon slayer. I'm on it I'll be back." With that Loki faded into smoke but before he did he tossed a teasing smile to Lucy showing he knew who she meant. "Come this way princess." Virgo said gesturing towards a pair of large doors which turned my attention back to the matter at hand.

Back to the guild on Tenrou island~~
Loki arrived at the scene a little to late seeing as he got there about 3 seconds before a fist of fire made contact with Zeref's face. Zeref had a look of shock written across his features at the sudden attacker. "What did you do with Lucy?!" The fire wizard screamed obviously pissed off as Zeref stood up looking calmly over at his younger brother. Not knowing how to answer Zeref looked at the ground. Gray arrived at the scene from following the commotion and Loki called for him and Erza to help. Gray and Erza each stood on both sides of Natsu Gray grabbing his left while Erza grabbed Natsu's right arm. Loki stood in the middle blocking Natsu's view of Zeref but still continued screaming in his fit of rage. "You bastard what did you do with Lucy?! Answer me...!!" Natsu continued to try to break free at times like this even Erza has trouble holding him back. "Natsu will you just shut up and let me explain?!" Loki yelled trying to stop Natsu's little rage fest. "I can't stop till I know she's safe!" Natsu wouldn't listen and was out of control that is until master finally had enough and used a giant hand to take him away from Erza and Gray. "Will you shut up you stupid brat and listen to what Loki has to say?!" Master yelled straight into Natsu's face being only about one to steps away from Master's voice this made Natsu's pain from dragon hearing at it's worst. "Thank you Master now everyone gather around and listen." Loki couldn't tell the whole story because he figured it would be better for Lucy to do it since she can go into further detail. Still none the less he told these few members of the guild (Team Natsu, Cana, Gildarts, Mira, Levy, Gajeel, Bickslow, Freed, Evergreen, Elfman, Lisanna, Juvia and the exceeds) about how Lucy was the Celestial spirit princess, being brother and sister with Laxus, Acnologia being their father and how Lucy never knew all this till not to long ago since a memory lock spell had been placed upon her. Also about their magic energy suddenly disappeared because their in the celestial world because Lucy was summoned by the king. Shock was all over everyone's face even Zeref's because of the last part but after a moment everyone let out a sigh of relief.

Italics are her thoughts
Back with Lucy
I'm now standing in front of the Celestial King and judging from that grin on his face I don't think he wants me to be formal. "Speaking of which the fact that I'm the princess. That must be why he granted my request of sparing Loki's life when I spoke with him at Karen's grave. I bet it's also the reason he allows me to call him Stash face lol." I keep a straight face but on the inside I'm laughing my head off at that last thought. "Lucy my old friend it's nice to see you well with your memories intact again." The King spoke to me in a cheerful voice with a large grin. "Who you calling old stash face?" I said with a slight giggle and a note of attitude. I turned around to see both my brother and father dumb struck about my comment probably thinking this will be the end of us but I knew there was another thing coming. The King let out a loud laugh "Once you got over your shyness I remember you having that same spirit when you were younger." I heard two sighs of relief come from behind me and I turned around. "What are guys so worried about this is how me and the King talk and joke around every time we meet." I had a small smile of triumph and was still laughing a little at how stupid they looked a minute ago. "Jeez Lucy did you have that planned from the beginning?" I heard the two mumble something along those lines. "Nope but it was still funny seeing your reaction." I beamed a smile their way. "Anyways what was it that you wanted to summon me for stash face?" "Yes my old friend I have summoned you here because I'm afraid the Celestial world will soon be facing a great danger." In that one moment the King dropped his smile and sad expression replaced it. "What why? Who would even try?" I asked in a  muffled voice because my hand was covering my mouth as my mind was overrun with questions. I dropped to my knees "Who would want to destroy the celestial world? The fact that they are a danger to us in the first place who are these people?" To many questions ran through my head at once giving me a headache but I didn't care. I needed to know what was going to happen and how to prepare for it. Laxus came and wrapped me in a hug trying to comfort me as our dad wore a hard expression he knew how much me and mom loved this place. After I recollected myself I asked in a calm voice while looking down my bangs shadowing my face. "Who is it that I need to take down and what do I need to do to prepare?" Everyone wore a hard serious expression as the King thought for a moment collecting his thoughts. "Our enemy is none other than the dark guild that Zeref himself created Tartaros." Now I'm just filled with rage and sadness that this beloved place is in danger. "What would those demons want with the celestial world?!" I screamed out almost as if I was in pure agony and had died multiple times over. "There's one more thing I need to tell you along with your brother and father." My mood lightened a little her how his voice had a softer tone than before. I looked up with a little hope in my heart "What else could there be?" I asked hoping this was some good news and not any worse than the previous. "You and Laxus actually have another half sibling on your mother's side."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope your enjoying the story. I do have an Instagram account for both my watt pad accounts so feel free to go find me on Instagram as scarlett_asolaf. Also if you decide to do any fan art anything you can post it just make sure to tag me and if I really like it I might use it as a new cover for the book if that's ok with you first. That's all I hope your looking forward to future chapters and feel free to ask questions in the comments section.