Ch.18: Our Guild The Fairy Reapers

Sorry for the long wait everyone! But it's done the guild mark is done! Only if it were to be colored the background is blue, scythes and the fairy are red, while the cage itself would be white.

Lucy's POV
The incident with my old guild has caused a major change inside me don't get me wrong I'm back to my old self when I'm around my brothers or spirits. However sometimes there's this dark voice in my head that just wants to stomp all over those who have destroyed me. After taking Virgo's suggestion we spent the last 3 days discussing what to call and how to run our guild. "So we've decided on the guild name Fairy Reapers for our taste of revenge. We'll run it how Makarov taught us a guild should be but we'll make sure history doesn't repeat itself. Everyone agreed?" I asked my brothers as we were riding a train on our way to meet the magic council to get the guild approved of. The guys nodded their heads before Sebastian spoke up "So who's gonna the master of our guild?" We all stopped to think for a moment until Laxus speaks up. "Out of the three of us I think your the best fit little sis." He looked at me with with his usual gruff expression but I did see a ghost of a smile graze his lips a moment later. "Really me?" I was surprised by his suggestion and all I could do was stare wide eyed. "He's right Lucy you are the best fit for guild master. Your sweet, kind and understand what family means better than anyone else. Everywhere you go your the light that lights up people's lives." Sebastian spoke shooting me a smile as me and Laxus sat there shocked. Recovering our composure I thanked them both for the support and that's how Lucy guild master of the Fairy Reapers was born.

Time skip
The train arrived at the station we grabbed our stuff and continued to our destination. Once we arrived at the magic councils building we were showed by one of the talking frog servants to an office. We walked in and took a seat in the seats available waiting for whoever owned this office to come back. About 10 minutes passed before we heard the door open and close behind us. We all turned around to see Lahar standing there with a look of surprise. "The council is busy dealing with important matters so I was put in charge of this one." He spoke regaining his composure and adjusting his glasses before continuing. "However when I heard there was a group of mages wanting to create a new guild. I didn't expect you to be leading it Ms. Heartfilia." He finished as he walked across the room and sat down at his desk. "Don't worry I understand why your surprised that I left Fairytail. However I would appreciate it if we could continue with the reason we came here." I responded in a light but business like tone. "Of course I just need you to fill the paper work telling us your guild name, symbol, location, S-class mages, who the master is and for that person to sign in agreement to the terms of being an official guild." I nodded my head in understanding and 2 to 3 hours later we finished. For location we decided on Oak town since we already had a home there and the town didn't have a local guild anymore because of Phantom Lord's disbandment.

Time skip
Now that we're an official guild we left the magic council building and started our trip back home. After getting a good rest we woke up the next day to begin building our guild hall with a team building and designer specialists that the magic council sent to help us. Which arrived without warning but we glad for the help anyway as me and Sebastian worked with the building designers. While Laxus helped the workers with the heavy lifting of the materials needed to build it.

Back at Fairy tail Normal POV
Zeref was mad at the guild for what they said to Lucy but realized that from what he had heard about the guild before the incident. They would never do something even close to such a thing as betrayal so that only left him with one conclusion. One of his old enemies must be plotting against him by committing a spell as great as turning a whole guild against their own comrades with Zeref himself as the excuse. His angry expression was replaced by a thoughtful confused one as he tried to figure out which one of his many enemies could have caused this. It was tricky since he had believed that he had eliminated at least most of the enemies that sought him out. So now the question is who was left? That's when an answer finally dawned upon him "Lucy's spirit, Loke the lion was it? He did say that Tartaros was on the move again it must have been them that did this. Their the only ones left that could do something of this scale. Or to be more specific this must be one of Seilah's doings." Now that he knew those behind what was going on he could find a way to counter their plan. He knew of a spell to release people of Seilah's macro curse but it would take time to prepare and he wouldn't be able to release everyone only a select few. The spell also required for two people to cast it one to use the magic of the darkness while the other it's opposite the light. Only one person alive fit the magic of the other caster needed but Zeref haven't seen Makerov since Lucy and her brothers left but thought that maybe he could help. Zeref walked up stairs to the master's headquarters and knocked on the door. After hearing a "Come in." He entered the room and began discussing what the plan for their next move should be.