Christmas/Winter Special: Part 2

Still with Zeref and the Reapers prior to the festival:
"How do you plan to earn our forgiveness?" Sebastian calmly asked while keeping Laxus under control.

"I'll prove my feelings to Lucy and show everyone how serious I am about her. I would rather die then betray her again." Zeref declared shocking everyone but Sebastian who simply smiled.

"Perhaps my guess about him giving Lucy the last thing she needs or wants is right." He thought to himself seeing the look on Zander/Zeref's face.

"I already have something special planned for Lucy all I ask is that you give me a chance to be with her." Zeref was determined not to let Lucy go again still Sebastian thought he should test this man a little.

"Did you know Lucy already has a child?" He asked the cursed Mage while paying close attention to any little details of a change of heart.

"Yes but I know it's not her biological because she's to young to have had a child that's his age. However even if she already had a child of her own with someone and was a single mom. I would still and if she lets me will father the child she has and make them happy rather then letting her take on the task of raising alone." With this Laxus's rage ended, Roxanne, her siblings and the twins watched the scene almost in disbelief. All the while Sebastian lightly smiled and gave his permission for Zeref to chase Lucy and Arashi smiled brightly.

"If he can help and even protect me and mom I wouldn't mind having a new dad to look up to" the young boy thought to himself.

Laxus still wasn't sure about this guy but neither gave permission nor stop Zeref as Zeref said good bye to the guild. They also all promised to keep quiet leave it a surprise for when the blonde returned.

Present:
Lucy made her way through the woods on the way to the meeting place that was spoken in the letter. As she climbed up a hill she admired the night sky and how the moon lit up her surroundings. Once at top she noticed a familiar figure standing there with his back facing her. As they noticed her presence as well their head slowly turned to look at her from the corner of his eye seeing over his right shoulder. His gaze moves up and down the figure of the beauty standing behind him almost as to check if she's really there. He wouldn't be able to stand it if she had only turned out to be a mere illusion for his mind to fall for.

Lucy knew that appearance all to well for how could she ever forget? Even though he's disguised she knew it was the man she oh so hated but really loved at the same time. He turned to fully face her, and the magic used to keep his fake appearance stopped. So the image of "Zander" was blown away like a feather in the wind. Before Lucy knew it she felt her body wrapped in a warmth that she only ever felt from her brothers or adopted son. He was embracing her and she almost couldn't believe it, believe that he was here for her. Her muscles had tensed from the surprise while her mind and heart started fighting trying to find what would be the best thing to do.

Her brain told her to resist at all costs over and over while her heart ached at the thought because it wanted the opposite. Her heart wanted to fight the decision her mind was driving her to follow and Zeref had noticed how tense she was. With every second he grew more nervous and self conscious about his actions but luckily he soon felt her body relax into his. He sighed with relief and held her a moment longer before finally slowly pulling away. A light blush was lit across his facial features and he kinda hoped some of the darkness surrounding them would help hide most of it. He gently held her hand as if he was holding his most precious object in the world. Which in a way it was only instead of object it was the love of his life.

"I have something planned for us..." He spoke suddenly with a hint of nervousness.
"That is if you wouldn't mind staying by my side a little longer?" He asked sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. Lucy took a moment to think about it as her internal battle continued and she questioned herself on what to do.