OC profiles

So to make it up to everyone I decided to cover who Sebastian and his Djinns are.
You already know a little bit about Sebastian himself but I'll cover him again to make sure and as for Sira I'm just gonna go into further detail about her.

Name: Sebastian
Magic: Djinn summoning
Looks: short brown hair, hazel eyes, outfit usually consists of a blood red t-shirt, black pants and cloak with brown boots.

Personality: stubborn, quiet, not used and doesn't really know how to interact with people, intelligent, cares for his Djinns like Lucy cares for her spirits but only shows it when he's alone with them, adapts to situations quickly, if you can get him to open up he will be a good loyal and trustworthy friend.

Relations: oldest of the 3 Heartfilia children, ex-fairytail member, new member of newly found Fairy Reaper guild.

Facts to know about the Djinns:
Some of theses Djinns have similar personalities, looks and Djinn equip to the Djinns from magi but some facts have been changed.
An example of this is how they still have the blue skin color in their natural form however the Djinns that are in Sebastian's possession also have a normal human form.
Any Djinn that has wings in their natural form will still be able to summon their wings when in their human form.
Summoning spell: I call upon thee oh great (insert element) Djinn come forth and heed my command (Djinn name insert)

The Djinns:
Name: Sira (girl)
Element: Water
Normal look: both normal and mini form she is animal like similar to Valefor from magi. Like Valefor her mini form is completely a blue cat like animal but the difference is that in her full form she's more human like with just 2 or 3 cat like features. Sometimes she'll use her mini form to sneak up on enemies to gain information before using one of her spells to defeat them while their caught off guard.
Human form: mid waist blue hair that's a shade between Juvia and Levy, icy blue eyes and she's the same height as Lucy.
Personality: annoyed easily, stubborn, shy but confident, and intelligent.
Djinn equip looks: similar to take over magic and Valefor's white nine tail fox this equip has the user take on this fox form that has blue fur with white markings. This form increases or enhances the users magic and physical ability.

Name: Ember (girl)
Element: Fire
Normal look: wears the top half of what appears to be a woman's knight like outfit, blank expression most of the time, hair pulled back in a half ponytail.
Human form: Crimson hair that's just below shoulder length and wavy at the bottom, dark eyes, and the same height as Mira. (wears hair down instead of ponytail in human form)
Personality: dignified, closed off to strangers, sorta sadistic towards enemies.
Weapon equip: like Amon she has this ability. Except instead of a sword like the one Alibaba gets and uses from Amon it's 2 black sickles that are chained together at the bottom.
Djinn equip: hair grows longer appearing to be snake like, dark tattoos appear to swirl around on different parts of the body, similar to Kouen Ren's equip from Astaroth.

Name: Sora (guy)
Element: Air
Normal look: gender bend version of Paimon but with less jewelry.
Human look: white spiky hair that's short in the front but close to shoulder length in the back, silver eyes, half the height of Elfman.
Personality: loyal and boastful
Djinn equip looks: similar to Focalor this equip has bird like feathers that grow on the lower parts of the arms and legs of the user. There is also a golden necklace that adorn the users neck with 3 gemstones decorating it. The users hair then grows longer and darker in color while the eyes change to almost look as if there is a storm raging inside them.

Name: Juniper (guy)
Element: Earth
Normal look: similar to Phenex's form in having pointed ears but Juniper also has what looks like painted tribal like marks on his face with some parts of his clothing matching in tribal like tradition style.
Human form: still has the pointed ears, green eyes, hairstyle similar to Sharrkan.
Personality: silent most of the time but when he does speak it comes off as arrogant.
Djinn equip looks: hair changes to an oak brown color with green highlights, a massive wolf like skeleton rises from the ground to serve the user in battle, the user also gains a set of wings and extra arms. In magi Hakuryuu uses a djinn equip that he obtained from the Djinn called Belial where the skeleton is actually a dragon like creature instead of wolf.

Name: Sorine (girl)
Element: electricity/thunder
Normal look: waist long dark blonde hair with grey highlights (doesn't mean she's old), black eyes with mismatched irises left silver while the right is red, she also has a pair wings.
Human form: hair is half way to the elbow but still the same color, eyes are still mismatched but the part of the eye that's outside the iris is now white like our human eyes, same height as Laxus.
Personality: silent around new people but talkative and more opinionated around those she knows
Djinn equip looks: dark grey dragon like scales and tail with golden markings shaped similar to that of a lightning bolt appear on the users body. Along with a pair of horns with a black jewel centered between them on the forehead. Similar to Sinbad's djinn equip when using the power from his first djinn Baal.

Name: Kiran (guy)
Element: light
Normal look: angelic appearance such as white wings, sky blue eyes, blonde hair that looks almost white in sunlight.
Human form: same color hair and eyes, hairstyle is similar at Ja'far from magi, same height as Natsu
Personality: upbeat, fun, energetic, cross between smart and dense, serious when need be, strategist during battle.
Djinn equip looks: same wings, white robe clothing with bits of armor, silver gauntlets with golden anklets. Users hair changes to a white color while it grows longer and a feather like crown forms around the head.

Name: Arius (guy)
Element: Darkness/Death
Normal look: demonic appearance of jet black hair and wings, eyes that completely glow red, wears dark blue clothing layers around the waist leaving his chest bare, sharp fang like teeth
Human form: same hair and teeth, midnight blue eyes, hairstyle is similar to Sinbad's Djinn Focalor but without all feathers.
Personality: has a bit of a serious and strict attitude but still a good and loyal friend to have fun times with.
Djinn equip looks: in this form the user takes on a demon like appearance, black skin with blood red horns and markings, long hair that splits into needle like edges with the eyes completely glowing gold with power and energy.