Ch.17: Next move?

As usual italics are people's thoughts just wanted to remind you guys.
Lucy's POV
"How did this happen?! What happened to family?! What happened to having each other's back?!" My mind was swirling with negative thoughts and questions after the scene that happened only moments before. My emotions were running wild with anger and sadness. As I was having this inner battle with myself I kept quiet as me, Laxus and Sebastian were walking along the streets of Magnolia. "Lucy you need to calm down." Laxus spoke up looking over his shoulder to me. "How are not boiling with anger Laxus? You knew them so much longer than I have and they betrayed you." I replied before mumbling "I thought fairytail was different." Though I forgot Laxus could still hear me and I remembered as I saw him turn around and stopped. Almost bumping into him I stopped as well looking up to meet his gaze. "Of course I'm angry but I'm not gonna let my emotions control me because I knew yours would control you. Right now you need to calm down before you do something you'll regret. Don't be like how I was in the past." My big brother told me as he took my hands in his rubbing circles on the back of them. "He's right right now I need to stay calm however that still won't stop me from taking revenge. It's time that I stop this little innocent phase of my life and really grow up. After all if I always remain this soft how will I ever grow and survive this harsh world." I slowly pulled my hands from Laxus's grip as I gritted my teeth and slowly released all emotions from my body. My shoulders slumped as my body finally relaxed and I started walking again going around Laxus. After walking a few feet I stopped again and looked over my shoulder. "Are you guys gonna stand there all day? Let's go already." I spoke to both of my older brothers in a cold detached voice while my eyes had lost their usual shine. I continued on my way again feeling like nothing but a lifeless doll that's been cursed to walk the earth forever. After a moment I sensed two presences behind me and I knew they belonged to my brothers following after me. "So what do we do now?" Sebastian finally spoke up in a calm voice after keeping to himself the whole time. "We simply move away from magnolia and plan our next move." I answered his question without a change in my tone keeping the one I used earlier.

Laxus and Sebastian's POV
"That's it she's crushed. Is there any way to bring her back?"

In the celestial spirit world
"Hm.... Seems like our friend has been through some really rough times." The celestial King spoke to himself as he watched the blonde through a lacrima. "Is there any way to get Lucy to return to her old self?" Loke the lion spirit asked his King after hearing about what happened and how Lucy's normal attitude has taken a turn for the worst. The King and all of Lucy's spirits were on edge from this sudden change in her. "That idiot after she was so close without realizing it. Would it even be safe to give her the power now?" Aquarius asked joining the conversation. "It would probably be best if we wait a little while or it might be best not to give it to her till she needs it most. My friends/loyal subjects which do you think would be best for our old friend?" The King asked looking down from his large throne to the zodiac signs that were before him.

Back to Lucy
We stopped by my apartment and gathered my things. I paid the landlady one final time before heading out and Virgo popped out of her gate and took my things to the celestial world like any other time I had luggage. We decided to stay at the cabin I had built when me, Sebastian and Zeref had gone to train for a month not to long ago. After riding the train for hours on end we arrived and headed towards the forest on the outskirts of town. Stopping before entering I changed a spell to lead us the way since the cabin was hidden deep in the forest.

"Oh sacred starry light show me the way to the place I seek. Domum!" (A/n: Home in Latin)

A beam of golden light shot forth from both of my hands that were directed to the ground. After a moment a golden pathway appeared and cleared the plants ahead. We began to follow the path created from my magic and with every step we took the pathway crumbled behind us. The vegetation grew back as well hiding us and the route we took from sight of anyone that were to look our way. Once we reached the cabin I unlocked the door and we headed to the living room. With all of us picking where to sit we started trying to figure out what to do next. Virgo appeared without a word and started unpacking my things in my room. She also did Laxus the favor of redesigning Zeref's used to be bedroom to fit more into Laxus's style. "Ugh this is going no where!" I spoke out frustrated with myself. That's when Virgo popped her head out looking like she wanted to say something. "You can speak freely Virgo." I tell with a sigh and hand motion telling her to continue. "Sorry hime I was just wondering. Why not form your own guild and take away Fairytail's pride of being number one by stealing the title yourselves?" She spoke with her usual blank expression. "That's not a bad idea." Laxus spoke up in agreement and Sebastian just nodded. "Thank you Virgo. It sounds perfect." I made my statement of agreement as well but with a glint of mischievousness in my eyes and an evil grin. "So what should we call ourselves?" This time it was Sebastian who spoke up with a question as Virgo disappeared. "That's a good question." I replied as we all went into deep thought.

Ankhseram's POV
Watching through a lacrima as it changed images between Zeref and the blonde I burst out laughing. "This is perfect! Its exactly how I planned it to go!" My voice boomed out as I spoke the words finding pleasure in the look on Zeref's face. Just then the door to my study opened where a certain female walked in. "I'm only doing this job and asking about it because Kyoka ordered me to so how much longer do I have to control the minds of those stupid fairies?" She asked me as she stepped farther into the room with an unreadable expression. "Just until this blonde gets rid of them for us." I answered as I showed her what the blonde looked like through my lacrima. "Think you can hold out that long Seilah?" I spoke with a mocking tone and looked at her with an evil grin. "Of course I'm not one of the nine demon gates for nothing." She answered before walking out of the room with every thing about her blank and expressionless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: The newest chapter I'm working will be delayed right now I'm working on figuring out how I want it to be and bringing this guild emblem for Lucy, Laxus, and Sebastian's new guild to life. However if you guys want me to I can go ahead and finish the new chapter then post the emblem in a later chapter.