Ch.10: Journey

Lucy's POV
"We have another sibling?" Me and Laxus said at the same time as we each gave the King a confused look. "His name is Sebastian I've only met him once when Layla was still pregnant with Laxus. He had short brown hair and hazel eyes but I don't know what his magic and I believe he's around the age of 25 now. Last location I heard of was Clover town." The King said with a thoughtful expression. "If we were to find him do you think he would even be willing to help us?" Laxus spoke out voicing the doubts in both our minds. "I'm sorry I don't know that you can only find out yourselves." The King sounded slightly guilty for not being of more help. "That's ok thanks for the info even if it's only a little." Lucy smiled brightly saying that in a cheerful voice. "We should probably get back soon and let the guild know that we'll be gone for a while Lucy." Laxus said with determination in his eyes. "Yes we should if you will excuse us Celestial King." I slightly bowed showing appreciation and after the King said bye as well we left. Virgo was waiting outside to take us back to Earthland. "Time to go back hime?" She asked her chains slightly swaying as she bowed. "Yes Virgo would you please?" I asked politely and she nodded after a moment we arrived back lucky for us it wasn't the place we left but at the base camp where everyone else was waiting. "Hey Loki did you get everything sorted out for me?" I called out in my usual cheerful voice. "Don't worry Lucy I managed to make it in time before Natsu went on his full on rampage and I explained everything thing to them." He smiled at me while adjusting his glasses. What do you mean by rampage you celestial freak?!" Natsu yelled out to Loki clearly aggravated but we ignored him. "Thank you, you can go back and rest if you want." "Thanks Lucy." Before disappearing he shot a wink towards me which earned an annoyed huff from my dad and brother. "That kid has some guts flirting with my sister/daughter right in front of me." Laxus and Acnologia spoke at the same time overlapping each other. I slightly laughed at this interaction then addressed the rest of the guild. "Hey guys sorry to just disappear like that but I did come back with some important info." I looked down a little guilty at first but after a moment I was smiling like my old self again. "Laxus I am kinda tired after that really painful spell and processing all this new information can you please explain what we found out for me?" I asked letting out a yawn that spell really did a number on me along with all this confusing info I'm beat. "Laxus agreed not wanting to push me to far over my limit and I made my way to the tent and automatically fell asleep on the nearest bed.

Laxus's POV
Everyone turned their attention to me after Lucy disappeared into the tent. "To put it simply the dark guild Tartaros will soon be a danger to the celestial world. Me and Lucy are going to do everything we can to try to stop this and we're going to be gone for a while. It turns out we have another brother and we're hoping that if we can find him he'll help us." I finish the short summary hoping everyone will understand what it means and won't try to stop us. For the most part everyone nodded their heads in understanding but there was still that one idiot. "If you and Lucy are going on this mission than so am I I'm not gonna just let you guys face this alone!" Natsu yelled in a pissed tone making sure everyone heard him and he came storming over. "Natsu listen this doesn't concern you this is something me and Lucy have to face." I tried my best to keep a straight face but a tick mark still appeared near my forehead. "I won't let you! You think that's how we do things in Fairytail well you got another thing coming!" After hearing this the were others were silently nodding their heads in agreement. "Natsu could you stop screaming I'm trying to rest here!" The very annoyed voice of Lucy could be heard from inside the tent. "How about you make me?!" Natsu said fists surrounded by his flames. "That's it you want me to come out there fine I will!" Lucy said before stomping her out the tent towards Natsu with a deadly aura surrounding her. Now that she has her power and memories back she's way stronger than before. "You just messed up big time Natsu." I smirked but also sweat dropped waiting for what was to come to him.