Ch.15: What's happening to us?

Natsu's POV
We were all listening to Gramps give one of his rants the money we owe to the magic counsel for the damage we caused to multiple towns. I looked out the corner of my eye to see Laxus leaning against a wall eyes searching the crowd probably looking for someone. I started looking around to and that's when I noticed there's three people missing I almost automatically one was Lucy. After a moment I figured out that the other two who were missing was Zander and Sebastian. I stormed over to Laxus multiple thoughts whirling around in my mind. "What's wrong with you Natsu?" I heard a concerned Happy ask me probably noticing the look in my eyes. "I'm just thinking of having a little chat with Laxus over there." I meant to reassure him but my words came out more of a growl. "What do you mean your thinking?! Why are you going to talk to Laxus he hates us?!" Happy let out a shocked yell turning the guild's attention to us. "Laxus do you know where Lucy is?" My bangs shadowed my face as my thoughts ran wild with things such as "Where is she? Why did she leave without telling me? She told us that she's the celestial princess and all. I know she wants to protect her people but that doesn't explain why she's been more emotional than usual. I need answers." That's when Laxus spoke up interrupting my thoughts. "I know you have questions Natsu but your not gonna get any answers just by staring at me." He spoke in usual gruff tone however this time there were one or two sighs. I voiced my thoughts to Laxus I still didn't get the right answers though. "I don't know where Lucy is all I know is that she probably plans on training somewhere since her full potential has been locked away so long. As for the other things your probably thinking of it would be better for her to answer herself." That's all he would tell me and after a moment of speaking with master he simply walked out. His team didn't know whether to stay or follow but ultimately decided to stay. About an hour passed and there was no word from any one who had left. I was about to yell and tell master we should go look that something might have happened. However before I could the doors to the guild entrance burst open I spun around expecting at least one person to have come back. The one who stood at doors was no friend of ours though the one who entered was.....

Lucy's POV
We decided to train in a forest near Oak town for now and we're riding the train till we arrive. I sighed thinking of how long it's been since I've practiced any of these spells but that's why I'm out to train. "Looks like I'll have two bodyguards to accompany me." I thought myself looking down at Zeref who's in my lap for who knows what reason and Sebastian who sat across from me. "Attention passengers we will arrive in Oak town within the next 15 to 20 minutes." The train conductor told everyone through the speaker. "I'm gonna go grab a snack real quick and leave you to wake up 'the almighty wizard.'" Sebastian told me as the last part held sarcasm and he used his hands for quotation signs. I giggled a bit and nodded letting him know I heard him before he left. Now it was just me and a sleeping Zeref I smiled a bit at both my brother's joke and looking at Zeref's peaceful expression. I poked his cheek a bit as a small gentle way of trying to wake him up in response I got a groan but that wasn't all. The hand that had poked his cheek was all of a sudden grasped by one of his hands. He gently pulled it to the side of his face and snuggled into it? I didn't know what to think of this action as he made a little noise of... affection I guess? It resembled the purr of a cat but deeper in a way. "Seriously I just don't know what to think of you. Should I think of you as weird, creepy, cute or should I just think of nothing and slap you?" After a moment I decided to go with the third one of thinking of him as cute don't ask me why though because I'm not so sure myself. Then that's when I heard it "I love you." and here comes the blush on my face. "What the Mavis! What is he dreaming about and who was that meant for? *sighs* Thanks a lot you added another mystery to my life." Before even chancing the possibility of something else happening I decided to shake him awake. He groggily opened his eyes and slowly sat up and I breathed a small sigh of relief this time. Sebastian came back and we just continued to ride in silence.