Ch.14: Evil has risen

Lucy's POV
I woke up only to feel nothing but exhaustion and pain. Then I realized there's also a strange warmth one engulfing one of my hands while the other was down by my feet. I slowly fully opened my blurry eyes and looked around realizing I was in my apartment with... two people? I couldn't make out who they were though then I heard their worried voices speak out at the same time. "Lucy good to see you finally awake are you ok?" "Zeref, Sebastian?" I asked in a tired voice. "Um... Lucy that's not Zeref that's Zander." Sebastian told me and I realized that I forgot to tell him though I feel bad that I can only let my brothers and master Makerov in on Zeref's identity not the rest of the guild just yet. Finally fully waking up I move the covers and sit up so now I'm sitting on the side of the bed after Zeref moved out the way. "Zander is actually his cover because we don't want the whole guild freaking out so we're only letting you, Laxus and master Makerov in on it for now." I explained with a little yawn at the end. Then I remembered what happened before I passed out and my eyes shot open. "We need to back to the guild! I have to apologize and there's so many other things I need to do now that Tartaros is on the move!" I quickly stood up and moved across the room only fall with Zeref and Sebastian each taking a side to catch me. "You really need to be more careful Lucy." Zeref sighed and dropped his disguise now that Sebastian knows. I stared up at him for a moment and for some reason I was happy to see the real him instead of his disguise. Both of the guys sighed before leading me back to bed as I pouted. Also talked in a loud voice doing everything I can to try to convince them to take me back to the guild. "Fine I'll take you but you must be at my side every minute in case you collapse again." Sebastian tells me with yet another sigh. "As long as I can go I'll agree to anything!" I eagerly almost yell out which might have been a bad thing.

Zeref's POV
After hearing that a hilarious idea popped in my head and I evilly smirked. "You've really done it now. Are you trying to make me to tease you Lucy?" I thought to myself before voicing the rest of what I was thinking. "Hey Lucy when you say you'll do anything to get us to let you go back to the guild." I purposely paused and watched as Lucy looked at me with horror written all over her face then continued. "Does that mean you'll even kiss me if I agree to let you go?" I asked still smirking evilly in a playful way. I noticed the look on Sebastian's face as he was probably trying to figure out whether to laugh at the joke or scowl because I said this to his sister. Then we both turned to Lucy seeing her whole face flushed as red as Erza's hair even though it was covered by her hands.

Lucy's POV
"Come on Zeref don't mess with me like that." I whined though it came out muffled because of my hands. Both of the guys laughed Zeref with pure delight his plan worked and Sebastian was in between laughing and scowling. "Come on Sebastian I agree to your condition can we please get going now?!" I whined to cover up my embarrassment. We left and Zeref tagged along getting over his laughing fit and casting the spell for disguise again. Once we arrived at the guild Laxus immediately approached me in worry but I reassured him. I called for the guild's attention and apologized for my um... overreaction earlier. They accepted it and for a moment I was happy but of course it had to be ruined. A light shone and bells were rung as a being appeared. The light faded and there stood Virgo with her usual maid costume with chains around her wrists and emotionless state. "Hime I have come to report news to you." She spoke while bowing to me and I nodded encouraging her to continue. "The only info we can gather on Tartaros is that they are on the move and they are going to start their plan sometime within the next month. I'm sorry hime but we can not dig any further." She bows respectfully. "Thank you Virgo. You may go back but please make sure to keep your guard up." She disappeared and I immediately started walking to master's office as fast as I can. Multiple questions rose around me as the guild asked things such as "Where is she going?/ Why is she going to master's office?/ Why the rush?/ What is she planning to do?" I ignored everything people said and silently held out a hand when I reached the stairs to stop those who followed me. (Team Natsu, Laxus, Sebastian and most of all Zeref) I continued my way to the office until I reached the door and knocked until I heard a muffled "Come in." I opened the and walked in with solemn expression. "Master I'm sorry for any damage I caused and I don't mean to worry you but I'll be gone for about a month to train." I watched as his face teared up probably misunderstanding what I meant by being gone. "You don't have to remove my mark I'm not leaving the guild I'm just going away for about a month." I reassured him as he stopped the waterworks. I said farewell to him and asked him to distract the guild so I can get out undetected. He understood and did as I asked to make it more believable he did one of his rants about the magic council. As everyone paid attention to this I quietly slipped out the guild I actually made it to the train station without anyone catching on or so I thought. "Lucy what are you doing here?" A voice asked gently but with a hint of annoyance and I could also hear him as he sighed from behind me. "Crap I'm in trouble now aren't I?" I murmured to myself with a slight laugh at how quickly I was caught and by him none the less. I think we all know who it was that spoke but when I turned around to my surprise there were two people instead of one. I slowly faced them like a kid who thought she would get away with something but was still caught by her parents in the end. "Hey guys what are you doing here?" I asked sounding as casual as possible. "Funny we were about to ask the same thing what happened to our little agreement that we made not even an hour ago?" This time the other one spoke crossing his arms in front of him. In case you haven't figured out the obvious yet it was Zeref and Sebastian who found me. I wouldn't be surprised if Laxus knew to but stayed back to help the master with things. "Fine you got me I was planning on leaving for a about a month to train with my other magics since I've been out of the game for a while other than celestial spirit magic." I explained giving up on trying to hide it and putting my hands up in a surrender like motion. In the end all three of us jumped on a train heading to our new training spot. The only thing is as were gone Fairytail is about to change and it won't be a good one.