// 1. It's been 7 years //

ERROR_ so your back, nice to see you bitch. don't worry, I didn't forget about you, I could never forget about you.

Dark Green
A new experience, often including wealth.

It's been seven years.

Seven years since Tyler moved away from Ohio. And mostly things have been great, Ryan and Brendon got engaged, and due to get married in six months. Tyler has released 2 albums: Vessel and Regional at Best. (the album releases will not be accurate). Also, I have played in many sold out arenas.

Everything has been perfect.

Until today.

"Your missing something Tyler, yes your albums did great. But your new one just past the acceptable mark," Tyler shook with terror, he never had been able to deal with rejection well. "S-so, wha- what do I need to do then, t-to be, uh, better?" his manager leant back in his seat and crossed his arms. "Tyler, don't take this the wrong way, your a great guy, but your a bit boring by yourself," Tyler nodded nervously, "You need someone else, like Ryan and Brendon. They have released their 4th album already. With a hit song, This is Gospel."

"S-so like a, a band?" Tyler's hands intertwined and his fingers wrestled against each other quickly. "Yeah, like that Tyler, someone who people will love you being with, like a best friend. Or even something more, to really get the public hooked," Tyler felt uncomfortable as his manager winked at him. "I understand that, and I will find a band member but i'm not being fake just for the publicity." Tyler stormed out the office with mixed emotions.

He wanted to find a band member, that would be sick. But he definitely wasn't going to do it just for attention.

He shoved his hand in his back pocket as he left the building and called Brendon.

"What's up?" Brendon said after three rings.
"Can you order a pizza? I'll be back soon and I need to ask you and Ryan for help."
"Sure, you sound stressed, you ok?" Tyler grunted.
"No, I'll tell you when I get back. Now shut up and order my pizza.". Brendon laughed and hung up the phone.

"Oh my god! It's Tyler Joseph!" he heard a teenage girl scream to her best friend, "Can we have a picture please," Tyler smiled and agreed.

A/N OoOoOooOooOoOoO honey i'm back