// 7. His Fault //

Navy
Almost nothing but sadness, and betrayal. Even though you know your the one to blame

Just like that. Crushed. Destroyed. Ripped apart. Stamped upon. Twisted. Torn. Tylers heart had been demolished. Gone.

But it was all his fault.

"I can't express how much you mean to me. Whilst i'm gone, find someone else. Someone who makes you happy. And if anyone hurts you I will run from New York and beat their ass. Don't forget about me Jish,"

He actually told him to find someone else.

All the memories flooded back, bringing tears to his eyes. One slowly rolling down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away as Josh and Debby walked back over to the sofa.

"I was actually just leaving, Josh..." Tyler said standing up awkwardly. Debby shot Tyler the dirtiest of looks. If looks could kill, Tyler would have just died the slowest and most painful death.
"Oh, you can stay Ty..." Josh put his arm around Debby which made Tyler squirm on the inside.
"No, i'm fine. I need to go and find a hotel to stay at anyway." Tyler said trying to find any excuse to leave.
"Oh I have actually got a list of good hotels, someone once gave it to me, I'll quickly go and go that." and before Tyler could answer back Josh had gone and left Tyler with Debby.

"You little bastard, trying to get Josh back." Debby whispered.
"Im not, Im happy for you," He lied. Debby's  hand swung across Tylers face, making a loud noise at the contact. A tear rolled down Tylers red, cheek, out of pain.
"Liar, you still love him. But he's mine so don't ever come back here."
More tears rolled out of Tylers eyes as he nodded, out of fear.
"Now leave," Debby angrily whispered so close to Tylers ear, he got goosebumps.

Tyler turned around and hurried out of the apartment. But he stood outside of the door, wanting to know what Debby would say to Josh.

"Where did Tyler go?" Josh muffled voice asked. "He was really desperate to go, I don't think he wanted to be here. I tried to make him stay, but he wasn't having it. Sorry babe," Debby replied in the sweetest most 'innocent' voice. Tyler heard Josh let out a sad huff.

He slumped down against the wall and cried.

A/N I LovE dEbby sO mUch I HaVe nOThIng aGaInSt HeR sHe iS SmoL anD aDoRaBle ThANk YoU

also trench came out and im ded