// 2. Meet Someone New //

Pink
Feeling unstable and sad in a happy and healthy place.

"So apparently, I need to be in a band because, and I quote, 'boring by myself'"
Tyler rolled his eyes and Brendon had to restrain from laughing, "I mean I would love to be in a band that would be, so sick. But, I don't know. I just don't even know anymore. Like do I even want to do music anymore?" Brendon stopped laughing, and turned to Tyler who was shoving a slice of pizza into his mouth.

"Tyler, you've made it this far. You can't give up now. You love music your just desperately trying to make and excuse not to meet someone new." Tyler grunted.
"Who would you want in your band?" Tyler laughed weakly at Ryan's question.
"You guys to be honest,"
"No but like instrument wise,"
"Well I can play piano, ukulele and kind of bass. So I guess a drummer?"
"Well go and find a fucking drummer!" Ryan stated. Tyler rolled his eyes.
"What? Go out on a walk screaming who wants to be a fucking drummer?" Ryan laughed.

"Not exactly, but can we actually go out. I want to take a picture for my instagram." Tyler and Brendon both laughed but agreed.

***

"We never took a picture for my instagram!" Brendon whined whilst Ryan and Tyler laughed. "Do you want to take one now?" Ryan asked, Brendon nodded as he picked up the or two dogs that they shared as Ryan took a picture.

 "Do you want to take one now?" Ryan asked, Brendon nodded as he picked up the or two dogs that they shared as Ryan took a picture

"You happy now?" Ryan asked. Brendon enthusiastically nodded with a smile wide across his face.

"Have you decided on what you want to do about the drummer Tyler?" Tyler grunted loudly. "No and i'm going to sleep now." he trudged upstairs.
"You can't sleep your problems away Joseph," Brendon shouted after him.
"You can't fuck your problems away Urie!" Tyler shouted back.