// 9. Honey, you aren't leaving Ohio without Josh //

Pastel Green
Colour of doubt, struggle and then in the end - confidence and determination.

Josh: hey, r u up?

It was weird for Tyler seeing a text from Josh again, something he hadn't had in around 7 years. But it put a smile on his face.

Tyler: yup

Josh: what hotel r u staying at? I want to come visit u

Tyler: now?

Josh: yeh, is that a problem??

Tyler: no, its not a problem

Yes, yes it was a problem. He wasn't staying at a hotel. Jenna offered for Tyler to stay at hers, which he did. And if Debby found out that Tyler never left - based on what Jenna told him - he would be dead before he could say Jishua.

Also if Debby found out that he saw Josh again. He doesn't want to think of what would happen.

Josh: u ok?????

No.

Tyler: yeah

Josh: so where r u staying??

Tyler gulped and his hands shook nervously as he typed.

Tyler: do u know Jenna in ur apartment block? im staying with her.

Josh: cool. I rlly like her

Josh: not like that tho

Josh: I have debby

Josh: and I love debby, a lot

"See what I mean," Tyler quickly spun around to see Jenna standing there, "How long have you been there?" Tyler asked worryingly.
"Literally, two seconds, don't worry," Jenna sat down next to Tyler. "He's scared of her, Tyler." Tyler sighed and stared at his phone thinking of poor Josh.

"Can I ask you something?" Jenna said. Tyler nodded. "Why did you even come to Ohio? You live in New York. Thats like 8 hours away." Tyler stared back at her.
"How do you know where I live?"
"Dude, your famous! You really thought I didn't know who you were. You have had number one songs, Ty!" Tyler laughed lightly to himself.
"Oh yeah," he sighed heavily, "I came here to ask Josh if he wanted to drum for me. My manager said i'm shit and boring and need a band. So I want to ask Josh. But it seems that I cant do that now. So Im probably going to leave tomorrow." Jenna looked sad at Tyler saying that.

"You are not fucking leaving and aren't fucking boring. Honey, you aren't leaving Ohio without Josh." 

A/N im sorry for my shitty updating but...

THIS ISN'T ANY FAIRYTALE GOT 1K READS AND IM SHOOKTH THANK U SO MUCH I LOVE U ALL