// 16. Um, so. Josh...//

Pastel yellow
Close to freedom and happiness, so so close

"Ty!? Tyler, where are you?" Josh shouted as he bursted into Jenna's apartment. Tyler innocently poked his head around the corner.
"Get your bags we are leaving, like now. And I am not letting you out of my sight."
"Whats wrong?" Tyler asked confused and quite scared.
"Lets just say I think you were right about Debby being a psycho," Tyler, worried, picked up his bags, closely followed by Jenna, who only had a handbag as she was only going with them until they found out where they were staying.
"Josh what happened?" Tyler asked quickly walking behind Josh as they left the apartment.

"Did you get here by car?" Josh asked.
"Yes, now what happened?" Josh ignored Tyler.
"Ok, we are going in your car,"

Josh quickly threw Tylers bags into the back as Tyler climbed into the front of his car. "Josh, what happened?" Tyler asked, looking behind him to make sure Jenna was in the car.
"Debby and I broke up and she was threatening to hurt you, so we need to leave, forever," Josh sighed as Tyler started to drive, "Fuck, where am I going to go, I have no money, no job, nothing?"

Jenna coughed. "Tyler, do you want to tell Josh?" Tyler looked confused for a few seconds, before realising what Jenna was implying.

"Um, so. Josh..."