// 12. Bullshit pt.2 //

Neon Purple
A colour of returning to what once was - a colour of realisation

"Jenna, you are so fucking talented at making pancakes, there should be a pancake making olympic sport. You would win to be honest," Tyler said curled up on the sofa with Josh.

Ping

Josh's phone went off and his face was filled with horror when he read the message. "Shit! Debby!"
"Please don't leave," Tyler whined.
"I need to Ty,"
"Do you even care about Debby?" Jenna asked sitting down on the arm of the sofa.
"Yes..." Josh replied.
"Bullshit,"
"What? I do!" Josh replied.

Jenna smiled to herself as she walked of to the kitchen and grabbed a soda.
"What is it Jenna?" Tyler asked sitting up slightly.
"Yeah, you were really weird this morning?"
"What happened this morning?" Tyler asked confused.
"I had theory." Jenna began, "That Josh cared more about Tyler than his own girlfriend. And even maybe he didn't even care about his girlfriend. So I held my own personal experiment, when Josh said he cared about you Tyler, I said bullshit and saw his reaction, and then did the same with Debby. The results were impressive. When I accused Josh of not caring about Tyler, he gave me about a 20 minute speech about how much he cared about you Ty. But with Debby, About 3 words."

"So thats why you were really mean this morning," Josh sighed.
"Yeah, sorry about that by the way. So I have one last question," Jenna said.
"What happened this morning?" Tyler whispered to Josh.
"Joshua Dun," Jenna continued.
"I will tell you later,"
"Would you rather be in a relationship with Debby or Tyler?"

"Tyler"