// 18. Honey, I'm Home //

Yellow/Green
Mostly happiness and new beginnings with hints of jealousy.

"Honey, I'm home!" Tyler squealed as a barged through their front door. Brendon and Ryan appeared around the corner, and stared at Tyler blankly. Until Tyler opened the door wider to reveal Josh and Jenna. Brendon screamed and ran up to Josh and gave him a huge hug, Ryan just smiled widely and followed behind Brendon.

"And who is this beautiful woman?" Brendon asked.
"I'm not sure, but your fiancé is standing right behind you," Ryan huffed and folded his arms as Brendon turned his head to stare into Ryan's brown eyes, "Sweetie, I'm gay." then be swiftly turned back around to face Jenna.

"I'm Jenna,"
"You look familiar... what's your surname?"
"Jenna Black,"
"Jenna Black, I swear I remember that name," Brendon stood and thought for a minute whilst everyone stared at him, "Did you grow up in Ohio?" Jenna nodded. "Did you go to full-brooks middle school?"
"Yeah..."
"OH MY GOD! You're the girl Tyler had a crush on and went out with for like 24 hours in middle school!" Brendon screamed. It was silent for a few seconds until Ryan burst out laughing. "How did I not realise?" Tyler laughed.

***

"I'm glad you agreed to come to New York," Tyler whispered as be rested his head on Josh's chest as they laid on the double bed in his room. "I'm glad you offered, and that you are going to let me live here,"
"I wouldn't have it any other way jish,"

They lied in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, Tyler listening to Josh's breathing and heartbeat. "So you and Jenna huh?" Josh finally said.
"Me and Jenna?"
"Y'know you said you had a crush on her, do you still. Do you even like me anymore? What am I to you?" Tyler shushed Josh as he sat up and stared him in the eyes.
"Josh, I am so so so so so so..."
"Gay?" Josh tried to finish his sentence.
"Yes, and what I was going to say was in love you, but being gay also works,"

"I prefer your way," Josh smiled as Tyler lent down and kissed him.
"So you definitely don't still like Jenna?"
"Of course not, goodnight Jish,"
"Goodnight Ty,"