// 15. You Sick Bitch //

Deep Red
Love and anger. Two wildly contrasting emotions yet so closely intertwined.

Josh's POV

"Debby?" Josh asked cautiously as he opened he door.
"Yes babe?" she replied so sweetly and innocently.
"We need to talk, like now," Josh said taking a deep breath.
"What about?" she carried on reading something on her phone, completely unaware of almost, everything. "Tyler, y'know the person who came by a few days ago?"
"Mhm," she replied, but with a hint of anger in her voice now, like she was desperately trying to remain calm.

"Why did he actually leave?"
"As I said, he just said he had to leave," Debby looked up for a second, and then looked straight back down to her phone.
"Oh Debby, I don't think you quite understand. I know why he left. I just wanted to see if you would tell the truth." Debby put her phone and glared at Josh, revealing a side he had never seen before.
"So he spoke to you,"
"I spoke to him," Josh mirrored the same evil glare back at Debby, "he was doing what you said, to never speak to me again,"

"I did it because I love you Josh, he's evil, evil." Josh scoffed.
"I'm sorry but didn't you hit him, not the other way around,"
"The little bitch told you," Debby snarled.
"Get out," Josh said menacingly.

"Oh sweetie, I think your forgetting. Your puny job cant pay for this place you useless fuck, this is my place. So I suggest you get out, before I hit you too,"

"It would be my pleasure," just before he could get out of the apartment.

"Oh and Joshy, I would hold lover boy Tyler close, because something bad may happen. Wouldn't that be a shame, if something were to happen that may split you two apart," Debby smirked as Josh glared into her eyes.

"You sick bitch," Josh slammed the door behind him as he sprinted to Jenna's apartment.