// 8. Except Josh //

Dark Grey
Confusion and sadness. A horrible change for everyone, except the person making the change.

"Hey, are you ok?" a pretty blonde woman stood over Tyler, offering a hand to help pull himself up. Which he took.

After he was up he quickly wiped his tears away, and nodded. "You were crying, obviously your not alright. Do you want to cone back to mine, my names Jenna by the way," Tyler smiled weakly.
"Tyler," Jenna smiled, "I'll come back to yours if you promise your not a serial killer and is planning on killing me." Jenna laughed.
"I promise I'm not s serial killer," they both started to walk to Jenna's apartment, "but if I was a serial killer, I wouldn't tell you."

Tyler glared worryingly at Jenna, "You're really scaring me," Jenna laughed and swore that she was not planning in killing Tyler.

***

"Do you want something to drink?" she asked from her kitchen. Her apartment was very clean and looked nice - cosy. "Waters fine,"

Jenna sat down next to Tyler. "So whats wrong?" Tyler sighed heavily.
"Its Josh," Jenna sat there quietly nodding her head along, she was a really good listener.

***

"And I had just been over there, and Debby glared at me, and told me I was trying to get Josh back and that I still loved him. And then she told me to leave and never come back," a tear rolled down Tylers cheek.
"Hey, hey. Its ok," Jenna pulled Tyler into a hug.

They sat in silence for a few minutes as Tyler got himself together to carry on the conversation. "Do you still love Josh?" Jenna asked lightly pulling away from Tyler.
"Yes, I do. But, but he's now with Debby, and he's happy." Jenna laughed, "Why are you laughing?"

"Josh is far from happy with Debby. They shout at each other so much. Josh only stays with Debby because he doesn't realise how mean she is."
"How can he not know, you said they argue all the time?" Tyler asked confused.
"Oh, they are just normal couple arguments. Promise me, Debby has two faces. Shes a bitch to everyone. Hurtful physically and emotionally. When I say she knows how to make someones life hell, I mean it. Shes like that with everyone, except Josh."