// 3. This Hoe is Going to Ohio //

Neon Orange
A surprise at first but then becomes an accepted idea...

"I don't know, Brendon!" Tyler whined as they walked into the skyscraper of a recording studio. "Well, have a think, and I want a vague idea by the end of the day." Brendon said pressing his body against the heavy glass door just to open it.
"Jeez, your a better manager than my actual manager," Brendon attempted to flick his hair back but then quickly realised he didn't have long enough hair to flick back, which made Tyler laugh.

***

"Ok, Brendon, that was great. Good job," his manager said as he glanced across a bunch of paper work.

Tyler's manager told him to have a day off and think about what he wanted to do - who he wanted to have in his band, as a drummer.

"Can you just run through that one more time please, starting from the beginning of Don't Threaten me, wait no, don't do that," his manager said scrambling through some sheets of paper, "Victorious, top of the album,"

As Brendon began to sing and Dallon, Ryan and Spencer began to play their instruments. A loud ping went off beside Tyler, it was Brendon's phone. Tyler had known Brendon for years and knew he wouldn't mind if he had a look.

Instagram: joshuadun liked your photo

Tyler was racking his mind. Joshua, that sounds so familiar. Joshua Dun? Josh, Josh dun. "OH MY GOD!" Tyler screamed, "JOSH DUN!" the whole band and crew stopped and stared at Tyler, some angry, some (Brendon and Ryan) happy and excited.

Tyler stood up as all the memories flooded back, "I'm so sorry about that, your all doing great. Dallon, I'm pretty sure you noticed but that chord just as he started singing was a bit off. But guys it sounds really good. But this HOE IS GOING TO OHIO!" Brendon and Ryan laughed as he strutted out of the studio.

Just before Tyler left seven years ago, Josh said he planned on staying in an apartment just a bit away from his parents house - and luckily gave Tyler the address.

When Tyler got back, he packed a bag quicker than he had ever before. He packed as if he was planning on staying for months. Because he was not leaving until he got Josh back.