// 13. Happy Now? //

Magenta
A colour of fear, pure fear.

"Would you rather be in a relationship with
Debby or Tyler?"

"Tyler"

A warm smile tugged at Tyler's cheeks as he snuggled closer to Josh, "Ok, this is really adorable but Josh is still with his psycho girlfriend," Jenna returned into the kitchen.
"Psycho?" Josh asked.
"Yeah, didn't we tell you?" Jenna asked caught up in getting a drink for Tyler.
"No..." Josh replied very confused.
"Shit." Jenna whispered.
"What is it? Just because I prefer Tyler doesn't mean that you can start saying a bunch of crap about Debby,"

"It isn't crap," Tyler muttered nervously.
"What happened?"
"Nothing, you don't need to know," Tyler replied with his voice shaking flashbacks of the day when he first met Debby.
"No, I do. I still care about Debby, now tell me,"
"No," Tyler whispered.
"Tell me!" Josh demanded.
"I don't want to,"
"For all I know you are just lying, so if I don't know then," Josh was cut off by Tyler.
"She hit me Josh! Happy now? She hit me and told me to never speak to you again, but here I am speaking to you, and was it worth it when now i'm probably getting my ass destroyed just to have you demand things of me, no! No it wasn't," a tear fell down Tylers face and Josh's face went blank.

He had let down the one person he ever truly cared about.