// 17. Welcome to New York //

White
New beginnings, but there may be dark shadows following you

"What is it Tyler?" Josh asked confused.
"Um, well the reason I first came to Ohio was, to uh..." Tyler struggled to finish his sentence so he turned to Jenna for reassurance. "Well, I would like to turn me, being a solo performer, into me being in a band, with you, as drummer." Jenna smiled at Tyler.

"Ty, are you serious?" Josh asked with widened eyes.
"Uh, yeah, I think so..." Josh quickly cupped Tylers face and kissed him passionately. As Josh pulled away a smile tugged on both of their faces. "I love you Tyler Joseph,"
"I take that as a yes then?"
"Of course its a yes!"
"Oh okay, good, I love you too Joshua Dun,"

***

"What would you have done if Josh said no?" Jenna asked as they began driving.
"Uh, well, I may have... actually no. Um, I don't know. Thanks for saying yes Jishua," Josh giggles lightly, "You're welcome,"

***

"MAMA, OOoooOoOo I DON'T WANNA DIE! SOMETIMES WISH I HAD NEVER BEEN BORN AT ALL!" they all sang through laughter. "Oh my god, Ty, do you remember singing that at the festival,"
"Oh shit yeah, thats when Brendon and Ryan got back together!"
"Do you still speak to Ryan and Brendon?" Josh asked.
"Dude! We live together!" Tyler laughed.
"Thats sick! How are they? Are they still together?"

"THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED JISH!"
"WHY DON'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?"
"Josh, their engagement was literally everyone was ever talking about on twitter for like a week."
"How the fuck did I not see that?" Josh asked looking at the floor of the car trying to think.
"I think that was during the few weeks that all signal went down in our building." Jenna added.
"That would make sense," Josh turned to Jenna and said.

***

"Are we there yet?" Josh whined.
"Yep," Tyler turned to Josh as they made eye contact, "Welcome to New York!"

A/N sorry for the shitty updating, my mental health got rlly bad because some dipshit decided to be an asshole to me, but im good now so u shld be getting more updates now, ily x