// 10. Now where did I put the Popcorn? //

Mustard Yellow

Pure happiness, and the returning of something loved

joshuadun: so can I come??

"Yes, Josh you can come, by the way, your girlfriends a psycho," Jenna said reading the text over Tylers shoulder, making Tyler laugh. "I will go, if you want - for when Josh comes over," Jenna asked grabbing her coat.
"No, don't leave, please. Stay," Jenna smiled back at Tyler.

***

"Ooo!" Tyler squealed as he flicked through the possible movies the three of them could watch, "Theres Pitch Perfect 1, 2 and 3!" Josh and Jenna sighed and laughed.
"Really?" Jenna asked.
"Yes, really. Now where did I put the popcorn?" Tyler asked getting up and frantically looking for the popcorn, "WHERES THE GOD DAMN FREAKING POPCORN AT?" Tyler screamed.
"There," Josh replied through heaps of laughter, pointing to the floor next to Tylers seat.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that," Tyler whispered. Jenna and Josh still both laughing at him.

***

"Jesus Tyler, did you have to sing really loudly to every song in all three films. And then passionately sing along to Toxic?" Josh asked, with Tyler wrapped in his arms.
"Yes, or otherwise I wouldn't be enjoying the film to the full possibility that I could have,"
Josh smiled at Tyler and stared deeply into his eyes.

"I love you Tyler,"
"I love you too Josh,"

Josh leaned down and kissed Tyler lightly on the lips. Tyler stared back up at the red haired boy, only then to launch up, grab the back of his neck and kiss him again, in which Josh immediately kissed back.

A/N sorry for the rlly shit updating

but u can go check out my new frerard fanfic ;)