// 4. Don't Touch Me //

Neon Yellow
A colour of happiness but a subconscious feeling something will go wrong.

"Ok, where are you going Tyler?" he asked himself as he hopped into his car, "Ohio, to see Josh!" he squealed in a high pitches voice as he began driving.

It had been 4 hours and it was around 8 o'clock so he decided to stop at a shopping square trying to find something to eat. His eyes lit up as he saw a Taco Bell: even more memories came flooding back.

***

"Shut up Brendon! I never liked him!" Tyler whined. Brendon turned to Josh. "He never stopped talking about this guy, baring in mind. This guy had a mohican."
"Yeah, I never stopped talking about how rude he was! He was so mean!" Josh burst out laughing, "But he was, he called me annoying!" Josh stopped laughing and looked at Brendon.

"Well..." Brendon began. Tyler huffed and folded his arms, "I'm joking Ty!" Tyler stayed silent. "I'm going now," he mumbled, standing up and leaving. Brendon and Josh quickly followed, still laughing. "Ty, we're joking!" Josh attempted to put his arm around his shoulder before Tyler interrupted, "Don't touch me,"and started walking in the opposite direction of where they needed to go.

Josh sighed and ran up behind Tyler picking him up and putting him over his shoulder. "JOSH! AH, JOSH PUT ME DOWN!" he screamed between laughter, "I'M GOING TO DIE!" Brendon at this point was losing his shit.
"I don't think you will die..."
"YES I WILL! PUT ME DOWN!" Josh didn't listen and continued to carry Tyler back to their apartment on campus.

***

As Tyler sat back in his car a warm smile spread across his face. He was going to see Josh again. When suddenly doubt washes over him with questions like: what if he doesn't want to see you? He doesn't like your music? What if he doesn't remember who you are?

Tyler tried to not think about his questions and decided to turn on some music. He sat there for a while thinking music would start playing any second, until he realised it was broken. "Shit," he mumbled. He grunted then pulled away from Taco, swarmed by unnerving questions.