5.Creator

"Hey!! Hey!! Look, I made this." He opened his palm showing a string of beads. Each of them was carved with a symbol.

She nodded, excitedly. He put the necklace around the seven year olds neck. She giggled shyly.

"Show me how you make it," she placed a hand on his knee. He started blushing profusely.

He opened his empty palms and concentrated. A small vortex appeared in the centre collecting dust from the surroundings. He wiggled his fingers like doing magic. She watched in admiration as he shaped a tiara for her. The colour started changing from brown to silver. He swirled it around and around and a few seconds later the girl's hair was crowned in a silver tiara with the letters JD engraved at the top.

She gave the boy a hug and clutched his hand dragging him to her room.

Hours turned to days. Days turned to weeks. Weeks to months. And Jimin wouldn't stop. If he wanted something, he wouldn't ask for it.

He would always end up creating it. And she was starting to get worried. Every time he used his ability again and again, she saw discomfort in his face. Sweat beading on his forehead.

His parents had kept him safe from the world. Knowing he would be misused if someone knew. They trusted her. Trusted her with him. So, when Jimin wanted to go out on a school trip when he was 15 they agreed on the condition that she went too.

There was no one to give her permission. So she gave herself the permission.

Things went wrong. Dreadfully wrong. Jimin wanted a tent for her and him. No one would allow that. So he decided to take it upon himself to make one.

"Jimin. NO! You'll kill yourself!" She tried pulling his hands apart. He pushed her away.
"I want this, Dimi!" He looked at her form on the forest floor. Turned to continue.

Almost succeeded...

in killing himself.

The school teachers found the two of them hours later. They were a strange sight. Covered in sand and wood and building materials but there was no construction nearby, no permanent house for that matter. He didn't wake up. Neither did she.

His pulse was too low.

Their hands were intertwined under the rubble.

He woke up a week later much to his parent's relief. She still wasn't awake. He sat next to her bed. Day and night. Begging her to look at him once more.

He never left her. Not wanting her to wake up alone. And she did. She woke up. Months later.

And he cried. Cried like he had been lost at sea for years and was finally home. They stayed like that. Not letting go of each other for hours. They slept like that.

Her heartbeat against his ear was his lullaby. Making up for a hundred sleepless nights.

"Jimin. Control. You're gonna kill yourself," she joked. He smirked but remembered his promise. To not overdo it. A small house was good enough. He pulled her close to him. And turned his palms up. She looked at them expectantly. Two gold rings appeared in his palm. He placed one on the middle finger of her hand, their promise engraved on the inside of the rings. She put his on. They were old enough to make each other promises now. 18 is old enough.

They went in together. Holding hands.