6.Havok

He loved outdoors. He could stretch out those long legs of his as he ran across the field, she was following close behind. He was sure of that.

The trees and grass and bushes blurred into a mush of colours as he accelerated. It was always exhilarating. Never would he get tired of this.

His father waved at him from the field. He waved back, smiling his million dollar smile.

He opened a portal and ran straight into it getting out in front of the lake on the other side. A voice cried out in annoyance and he turned to smirk at her, shutting the portal.

She was probably following him right now. She knew him like the back of her hand. Every hiding place. Every secret word. Every broken fear. Every smallest wish.

And found him she did. Throwing herself on him only to fall face first on the roof of the house. A scream escaped her as she saw Taehyung on the ground, laughing his head off.

"Are you scared, Dimi?" He taunted, smiling his box smile. She gave him a seething glare, getting ready to climb down. The ledges and windowsills would make decent handholds and footholds.

No one was around to witness the two children having fun. Or at least one of them was. The wood broke, 17 feet off the ground. She was hanging just by her fingertips.

Taehyung did not realise what was happening till he heard the strangled cry escape her. The seconds moved slowly, like cement being poured. He thrust out his hands opening a portal underneath her just as she let go.

Thump. A body landed on top of him and he was knocked to the ground.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!! I SWEAR IF YOU EVER PUT ME ON THE ROOF AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!!" She screamed scrambling off him. He scratched the back of his neck, sheepishly.

_______________

2 days. They were giving them two days. To make all the payments or leave the house and farm.

Taehyung could see his father was stressed. His usual smile became rare. Then came the ultimatum of two days. He didn't want to go. This was his home. They couldn't take it away.

"Dimi, I don't wanna go," he sniffled in her arms.

Taehyung you have to get stronger. She was thinking.

"If you don't want to go then make them leave you alone," she told him knowing that she was sending him down a very wrong path.

"I could trap them in between portals, you know. If I wanted to I could erase them from this place." His voice was deathly low for a 17 year old.

She knew he wasn't kidding.

_______

The people came to take away Taehyung's father to jail.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" He pried their hands away from his father.
Dimi was just standing there, her hands were held behind her back by an unknown man. She was waiting....

Waiting for the Havok to come out.

One of the men grabbed Taehyung by the collar and threw him across the floor. His father tried to reach his son..

A crack and a hiss...
A gunshot.

His dad dropped dead to the floor. Taehyung was a statue looking at his father's body to Dimi's tightly bound hands. He let out an animalistic growl and slammed his hand against the nearest man's chest.

The man froze and then crumbled to dust. Taehyung's veins glowed red. Like melted metal was poured into him. He wailed. A horrible, screeching sound, more demonic than human.

And the rest of the men were left as nothing more but piles of ashes and dust.

The walls of the house shook, crumbling under his power. His eyes were solid red, glowing rubies.

Dimi launched herself into his arms and he felt the white hot rage ebb away replaced with horrible horrible emptiness.

She held him as he slid to his knees and began sobbing. Held him as the fire died down from his body, concentrating around his eyes and then disappearing from there as well.

He cries himself to sleep in her arms, in the middle of the destruction he had done. Next to his father's dead body.

"Dimi, hold me, please?" He put out his arms. She complied, placing her arms around his middle and felt the familiar pressure of his head on her chest.

"One day, you'll have to cause havok again, Taehyung. But I hope that day is far," she whispered as his breathing slowed.