10.Classroom... Sort of

It had been hours... hours since any soul had stepped foot out of their bedrooms save for eating or drinking or for that matter just plain annoying Dimi. The last one goes for Hobi just in case you're wondering.

Pabo...

Anyways, she couldn't just let them stay cooped up. She practically had to make up for a life's worth of classes in what? A few months? Maybe less?

That's how much time she had left with them.

And so, began the process of waking up sleepy boys and pulling them out of bed. Suga, plain old, wanted to be carried down.

Dimi may have a lot of powers, but super strength isn't exactly one of them. By the time all seven were sitting on the counter the kitchen, she was utterly and absolutely worn out.

She was getting tired easier the days. It didn't take much to have her breathing hard, trying to catch her breath. But that was because the earth wasn't exactly meant for her....

"Guys, I..." she began but then got lost because how could she possibly explain that everything they believe didn't exist actually does.

There are people who are unique. And in that pool come both the good, the bad and the monsters.

"Okay. First, let's just start by putting up a few rules. I know you're not kids but, you know. Just so you don't end up simultaneously destroying each other. So. No using your powers to prank each other. Or for that matter, no using your powers outside of this class, if you can help it."
"So this is a class?" Taehyung piped up.
"Well, yes. I gotta teach you stuff. I need to help you control your powers, yadda yadda."
"Where do we get our powers from?" Yoongi asked.
"We're still not sure on that. Many people have many different beliefs."
"Who's we?" Jimin raised his hand, smirking a bit at her expression at the sudden questions.
"We would be people in the Plane. Don't ask what is the Plane!! I'll tell you everything," she burst out, earning some laughs and chuckles from the "students".

What the fuck did I sign up for??

"Okay. Let's start at the beginning. You guys have powers which vary incredibly. The name given for people like us is Conductors. Because for some reason we are able to conduct unidentifiable energies which give us powers," she finished and realised that the "class" was listening with rapt attention.

"Ummm. Okay... that wasn't expected."
"What?" Jin spoke.
"That you guys would actually listen to me."
"Huh? Well, of you want us to behave like a bunch of angsty teens, then happy to oblige!!"
"No! I meant...." she trailed off. Obviously these seven idiots would like to make her flustered. That's what your childhood friends do. Expect for Namjoon... She hadn't exactly been his "childhood" friend.
"If this is supposed to be a class, shouldn't we have, like, introductions or something? Because all I know about these guys is that I'm incredibly jealous of them and I don't wanna share you." Hoseok made a disgusted face and crossed his arms. Well, he was the first to openly admit that he isn't going to share her....

"Right. Well none of us are very inclined to do that either, but I'm pretty sure she can't walk around full time with seven manifestations. And I agree on the introductions part," Yoongi snapped at Hoseok, pulling off an equally disgusted face.

"Ookay. I'll start in descending order. Seokjin," she motioned to him, "has the power to shapeshift. He can basically turn into any animal or human. Yoongi can possess living things. Hoseok can manipulate and produce fire. Namjoon is a telepath. He can access a person's brain like it's some sort of computer. Jimin can manipulate matter. Taehyung can manipulate reality-" she was interrupted by Namjoon raising his hand.
"What do you mean reality manipulation?"
"I'm still not very sure of the extent of his powers. Mostly it's portals and stuff but-" she stopped when her eyes grazed the uneasy figure shaking his head, infinitesimally. "Never mind.
"And last is Jungkook with energy manipulation. He can control any energy but production is not very easy."

The seven were gauging each other up and down when the maknae turned, "What is yours?"
"Excuse me?"
"What is your power?"
"I.. I can take others' powers. And I also don't age or die. I can control my- age." She stopped at the awed looks.

"Show us," this came from the black haired Min Yoongi. He threw out his arm like waiting for a performance or something.

Her face heated up, but she took her place in front of the kitchen counter.
"Keep looking at me," she told them.
They did.

They saw as her face changed, the angles of her cheekbones becoming sharper, her face a bit narrower. She was aging. In front of their eyes.

It must have been half a minute, and standing before them was the 40 year old version of Dimi.

"What the-" Taehyung began, then shook his head.

"I think she should stay like this for the classes!! You know if she looks like an adult we might listen better!!" Jimin said, his voice a bit too excited to convince anyone.
"You look like the sexy teacher whose class every boy attends," Namjoon smirked.
Crack.
"OW!" Namjoon howled as a newspaper roll hit the top of his head again.
"I am old enough to be your mother, pervert," she tried to keep a straight face but ended up laughing. "You have your introductions. Now let me teach you shit.

"The Plane is a parallel dimension for Conductors. It was created aeons ago by one of the most powerful Conductors. Unfortunately, they are dead now. Twins, you see.
Travel between planes is supposedly forbidden, but people do it all the time, illegally."
"What about you?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm assigned by our Council to look after you. I'm not doing anything illegal."
"Who's the most powerful now?" More questions, here we go, again.
"Rafeeq Siddiqui is currently in charge but that doesn't necessarily mean has the most powerful."
"Is there anyone else like you? Who can take people's powers?"
"Currently, other than me, one."
"Where are they?"
"He's in jail for attempted murder," she finished. "That's enough for today, I think. We'll begin the real things tomorrow. And guys please don't step out of the house without telling me. It is not safe for us outside of here."

They nodded and retreated to the bedrooms.

There was a knot of unease in her stomach, tightening painfully slow. She needed to get them out of this world quickly.

Before he could reach them.

~~~~
"Oh hi, dear reader! Do you think you can just, you know click on that vote and leave a comment or two? Otherwise the author might just end up killing all of us. And I don't wanna die right now. I'm the golden maknae!"

Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.
That was a boring ass chapter.... but I need to build the story on something so forgive me.
Love you 💜