7.Wight

She was waiting for him. He still hadn't gained consciousness. She held his hand hoping that he would just look at her once again and smile that bunny smile.

The girl didn't know anything that had happened to her boyfriend. All she knew- or thought she knew- was that it had been his best friend's fault. And she wasn't gonna let her remain unscathed. She left the unconscious teen in the hospital bed and stomped out looking for the abomination.

What she didn't know was that Jungkook was awake the entire time she had been muttering profanities under her breath. And he knew shit was about to go down.

The girl found Dimi on the bench in the waiting room. The latter girl was curled up, wearing an oversized jacket that probably belonged to him. She was asleep, that was quite obvious. But that wasn't going to stop her whatsoever.

She jerked the other girl awake. "Hey, wake up, bitch."

"I'm Dimi, in case you don't remember. It's just two syllables. Not that hard, you know."
"Well, to me you're no more than a bitch. So I suggest you stay away from Jungkook. He's my boyfriend. And I'm sorry for your pathetic ass that you haven't found one. I guess that is the reason you're still clinging to him. Hoping we'll break up."
"I don't want or need a boyfriend. And I don't have to defend myself in front of you. You know things Jungkook tells you. I know things that he's too scared to admit to even himself," her voice was calm and smooth. Because she knew that everything she was saying was true.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain boy was overhearing their entire conversation and was smiling to himself.

That's my girl. He thought.

Yes, Dimi knew why he had been unconscious for days. If she hadn't been there he probably would have been dead right now. And no one. No one knew what she was hiding under that jacket. The monster of guilt twisted his insides again, reminding him of the burns down her torso.

Burns the shape of hands... his hands.

He heard a cry. Peeked around the corner to see his "girlfriend" gripping Dimi's arm tightly. Too tightly.

He dashed out of his vantage point and pulled back his bitch of a girlfriend.

"Jungkook!!" She smiled widely, but he knew it was fake. He released her and crouched in front of Dimi, a frown on his face as he regarded her laboured breaths.

He could feel electricity tingling, there were a lot of lights around them after all. If he wanted he, could have turned that bitch to dust right then and there, but she was not a priority.

Priority was Dimi. He picked her up, easily and carried her to his ward despite her weak protests. He felt fine. He had been resting for a week. He was more than fine.

He had exerted himself too much, that's all. Just because he was unconscious, he was put in the hospital. But the real injuries had been on the girl currently in his arms. She had tried to hold him back, but forgotten that the human body conducted electricity as well as any metal.

He could still remember the streaks arcing around her body, like a deadly prison, till he had called them back. All of this had happened because he had gotten competitive. He wanted to prove that his power was strong.

He was the one who had dragged them to the power house of the city. He was the one who lost control of his powers. He was the one who didn't listen.

Electricity was one of his best suits. So he though he wouldn't have problem controlling it. But it was too much for him. His body was like a battery. And he nearly overloaded himself. He remembered his knees touching the ground. The energy literally coursing through his veins. And then he felt someone hand on his back.

A single high note of agony.

He locked the room after saying, "Dear, we're breaking up," in the sassiest tone he could muster.

She was removing his jacket and he saw the bandages criss crossing on her body, visible through her thin shirt.

A different roll of gauze and about half an hour later, the both of them were on the single bed. Their legs entangled, her chest resting on his stomach, his hands occasionally grazing the uncovered part of her waist.