19. Games

"I'm going to ruin you and if you want to save those precious boys of yours, you will listen to me. Now, first step, do not make a sound." His grip on her hips tightened, forcing a thumb under the waistband of her pants.

"Second step, you will not call out to that beloved telepath, Joonie. Pathetic. You will not open your mind to him. You will not contact any of those seven through any of your powers." He pushed his hands under her shirt. She was stiff as a board. Not out of denial.

Out of fear.

It's a living thing, the fear. Burning and coursing through her veins, freezing her where she is. It's gripping at her insides and tearing them apart. She felt sick.

Sick of the way he was touching her. Sick of how his hands were skimming her skin, inching upwards. His lips burning wounds on to her body with every kiss. Because she couldn't possible enjoy it.

Not with him.

Never with him.

He pushed her to the bed, she landed with a thump. He hovered over her, licking his lips lightly. His hands trailed down her body, causing gooseflesh to erupt. A low whimper rose in her throat but he clamped a hand on her mouth, preventing her from making a peep.

He pulled a blanket over their bodies covering them. His hands reaches his shirt undoing the buttons, his wings disappearing as each button fell open revealing his washboard stomach. He pulled at her shirt.

"Unbutton it." He growled, his teeth glaring in the dim light. She fumbled with the buttons, but undid them quickly revealing her black bra. He hummed appreciatively.

"Now, not a sound. Do you understand?" He leaned down, his nose aligning with hers, his hips and chest pressing down on her. She rolled back her head because she didn't want to see... this.

She didn't want to see herself get raped. She wasn't strong enough.

He covered her mouth.

I said I would ruin you, Dimi. Not myself. He thought as he saw her prepare herself mentally for what she thought he was gonna do. He discarded their shirts and covered both of them till their hips. His hand was secured around her mouth, no sound would escape.

He moaned.

Loud. He was loud. And he was sure all of them could hear it. Her eyes widened, his hands tightened on her mouth keeping her voice in.

"Oh, Dimi. God, you're good." He moaned again, purposefully racketing his voice up. "Keep doing that. God.." He drawled, every moan louder and every word sicker than the last.

But no one would hear her. No one would. He meant it. He meant it when he said he would ruin her.

Hey. I was bored. So I decided to update. Also I couldn't sleep and it's almost 2 am.

So here's something for you guys. I hope you enjoy.😉

Author over and out.