T W O

Angela Monique Patterson P.O.V

"You ready?" My sister asked me as she held my phone.

"Yeah".

She snapped the picture and I did multiple poses. After a while I took my phone back. After getting the text I immediately got dressed into something cute and I just had to take pictures.

"Have fun love you lots". She waved going back inside.

"Love you too". I yelled hopping into my car.

I connected to the Bluetooth and putting on my seatbelt. I put the key in the ignition and sped down the street.

"You feel the vibe it's contagious". I sung along to dangerous. A few minutes I pulled up to TGIFridays. I found a parking spot and checked my makeup. I fluffed out my hair and grabbed my wallet.

I hopped out the car hitting the lock on the key twice. I texted Miranda telling her I was here. I walked in and immediately saw them. Miranda saw me and smiled and waved me over.

I did a tight lipped smile and sat down next to Mason.

"Hey guys". I greeted everybody scooting my chair in.

Hellos, hi's, and heys filled the table.

"We were just talking about how funny this video was of people sleeping at Aretha's Franklins funeral." Stacey said showing me the video.

"Oh my god that's dead wrong". I laughed at the video.

"No what's wrong is that they made that lady funeral eight damn hours". Antoine chimed in.

"What the fuck? The only song I knew by her was Respect or whatever it's called and her funeral was eight hours. But I know all of Michael Jackson songs and his funeral wasn't that long". Terrence said.

"And I heard all the kids was fighting over the money. She was rich and ain't leave no damn will that's messed up. But I'd come back from the grave to whoop my kids ass acting a fool like that over some motherfucking money". Mason said shaking his head.

A short white girl came up to our table to take our order.

"Hi my name is Emily I'll be your waiter today can I start you guys off with any drinks?" She smiles politely.

We all orders our drinks and she wrote them down walking away.

"I'll be back I have to go to the bathroom". I say getting up from the table heading towards the bathroom.

I did my business then walked out.

"Ouch". I say as I hit something and fall down.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going". A guy says holding out his hand to help me up.

I took his hand getting up and dusted off my pants

"Chris wassup cuzzo". Terrence came and dapped him up.