F O U R

Angela Monique Patterson P.O.V

"Could you come over here now". I pointed to another background for Angela to go to.

She nodded and quickly walked to the background where a fake jungle was. She put her hand on the fake tree and looked at the camera.

"Beautiful". I smiled getting down on one knee to take her picture.

I zoomed in a bit and changed the filter. I took another one as she did another pose. I changed the way I was standing and took a few more.

"Okay were all done here Ms.Hill". I told her as I took my camera off my neck.

"You can call me Angela. Your very pretty Angela you have you ever considered you being a model and having someone else take your picture?" Angela asked me.

"No I have not. I like taking pictures instead of being in them."

"Nonsense. Can I see your camera to take a quick picture of you?" She asked.

"Yeah sure why not". I shrugged handing her my camera.

"I just press this button right?" She asked pointing to the button.

"Yeah so what am I supposed to do?"

"Just smile or something. I'm telling you these picture is going to come out great". She smiled holding the camera up.

I went to one on the backgrounds and posed as she took my pictures.The flash was bright as shit.

"Bright huh?" She asked handing me my camera.

"Hell Yeah I don't know how you do that".

"Eh I guess I'm used to it. But look your pictures came out so dope".

 But look your pictures came out so dope"

"These did come out cute

"These did come out cute. Thanks Angela."

"Your welcome sweetie now I have to go I booked a massage for 3:30 and I cannot be late." She waves as she put on her coat walking out the door.

I gathered my things before locking up the studio. I walked down the two flights of stairs and then out the door to get in my Jeep. I clicked my seatbelt and then connected my phone to Bluetooth.