F I V E

Christopher Maurice Brown P.O.V

"Birthday girl come on now". I called Royalty as I put on my shoes.

"Coming daddy". She yelled running into the living room.

"You look gorgeous". I smiled picking her up spinning her around.

 I smiled picking her up spinning her around

She giggled as I spun her around.

"Daddy stop it I'm getting dizzy now". She said in between laughs.

I put her down gently before grabbing her hand and walking out the door. I locked the door then walked down the hall to the elevator.

"Daddy is princess Tiana going to be at my party?" Royalty asked as we stepped on the elevator.

"Yes baby".

She squealed cheesing jumping up and down.

We walked out the elevator and out into the lobby. I seen Angela getting her mail.

"Hi miss Angela". Royalty spoke before I could.

"Hey Royalty happy birthday."

"Thank you". She rocked back and forth.

"Your still coming right?" I asked Angela.

"Of course I'm going to go get ready right now. See you guys later". Angela waved walking away.

I watched her butt as she walked away. I bit my lip. Damn her ass is fat. I tore my attention from her butt and continued to walk out the door.

I unlocked the car doors then I helped Royalty into her booster seat. I made sure she had her seatbelt on before I got in the drivers seat. I pushed the start button hearing the engine come to life.

I connected my phone to Bluetooth and played nbayoungboy never broke again. I pulled out the parking lot and making it into my mothers house in fifteen minutes. I pulled into her driveway.

The fence was decorated with streamers and a big sign on the face door that said Royalty's Party. I picked up royalty out the car and carried her into the backyard.

People were everywhere helping put the party together. Three bounce houses were being blown up and neighbors were unfolding tables and blowing up balloons. I put royalty down and held her hand as I walked in the back door of my mothers house.

"Ma". I called.

"In here". She yelled

"Mama it smell good in here". I walked into the kitchen.

My mom was cooking just about everything it looked like. My uncle Earl was on the grill. I know this food was about to be hitting.

"Look at you. Royalty you look gorgeous". My mom put down the potato she was peeling and wiped her hands to give Royalty a hug.

"Good thing y'all came early. We got another two hours to finish this. So pick up a potato and start cutting".

I rolled my eyes and picked up a potato and royalty went to go watch tv in the living room.

Angela Monique Patterson P.O.V

"Thank you guys so much for this." I thanked Josephine and Ashanti.

"Girl this hair is something else". Ashanti huffed as she straightened my hair.

Ashanti was doing my hair and Josephine was doing my makeup. They had helped me pick out an outfit the other day when we were at the mall.

I texted chris asking what to get royalty because I really didn't know what she liked.

Me: Hey do you mind sending me Royalty clothes sizes? I saw a cute outfit the other day at the mall. And should I get her a monster high doll or bratz🤔

Chris🥰: She wears a 6 in tops and 4 in pants and she likes monster high better can I see the picture of the outfit?🤔⁉️

Me:Sure

Chris🥰: She's gonna love it

Me: I thought she would 😌

I closed out iMessage and opened a game to pass by time quicker. A few minutes my hair and makeup was done. I stood up and put on my outfit. They really hooked me up.

"Girl you look bomb". Josephine snapped her fingers.

"I have not seen your hair straightened since you graduation sis". Ashanti ginger combed my hair.

"I like it straight. I may wear it like this more often". I took a few selfies.

"Okay guys I'm going to the mall thanks for getting me ready"

"No problem". They both said before gathering their things walking out the door.

I grabbed my keys and wallet and walked into my kitchen. I poured me a glass of soda and drunk it quickly before walking out my front door.

I ran down the four flights of stairs quickly and out the front door of the apartment. I quickly hopped in my car putting on my seatbelt. I turned up the radio as Drakes controlla blasted through my stereo.

I pulled out the parking lot and off to the mall. It was a in and out thing with getting her the outfit because I had others things to do. After I got the outfit I drove all the way on the other side of town to Walmart.

I quickly parked my car and hopped out before hitting the lock button twice. I walked quickly through the automatic sliding doors and walked to the back aisles towards the toys.

I quickly found monster high dolls and got a boy and a girl one. I went to self checkout and scanned the dolls and payed the 37 dollars. I bagged up the dolls and walked out.

I still had two more stops to make before going to the party hopefully I wasn't late.