T E N

Angela Monique Patterson P.O.V

"Yasss girl". I hyped myself up as I swiped through the pictures I had just took on my phone.

My natural curly state of hair was back so I simply slicked it back into a ponytail. I had on a simple white shirt with a few colorful striped across the top, my dark blue ripped jeans and my all white slip on vans.

I was ready to go to fun junction with Chris and Royalty. I was just waiting on Christopher to tell me he was ready. For some reason I was extremely excited to have fun. Maybe it was because I hadn't done exciting things since Magnolia passed and my next group meeting with everybody was tomorrow.

I knew I was going to be sad and gloomy so I wanted to squeeze in as much fun as possible. Plus I feel as if I deserve it since I moved back into my own apartment and all.

I scrolled down Instagram as I walked to my kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water out of my fridge before sitting down on a stool in my kitchen. I decided that I would post one of the pictures I just took.

 I decided that I would post one of the pictures I just took

Comments and likes began to flood my profile. One specific comment stood out to me. Chris has commented underneath my photo saying "you look beautiful without them". I liked his comment rolling my eyes.

Likes then began to flood his comment. I giggled at his silliness and locked my phone. I got up from the stool walking over to my couch turning on the tv.

I turned it to vh-1. White chicks was currently on. About twenty minutes passed before I heard a knock on my door. I turned off the tv grabbing my wallet and walking over to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Girl stop playing". I heard Chris yell from the other side of the door.

I quickly unlocked and opened the door.

"I had to make sure it was you". I chuckled.

"Mhm lets go". He stepped back so I could come out.

I stepped out locking the door before walking with Royalty and Chris over to the elevator.

"Royalty I love your hair. It's so pretty". I lightly touched over her Barrett's.

"Thank you so much! It hurt really bad though. I almost cried". She responded.

"I know the feeling I broke a comb trying to comb through this curly mess earlier. I'm also tendered headed and I want to cry getting my hair done sometimes too".

Chris listened as me and Royalty talked about hair the whole elevator ride. We quickly walked to Chris car. We were all pretty excited about our outing together. Once everybody was in securely Chris started his engine and took off.

Fun junction was about forty five away from our apartment complex. I turned up the radio as drakes nice for what played from the speakers.

"Cause you showing off". Royalty bobbed her head back and forth singing along with drake.

"Sing it baby". Chris hyped her up turning up the radio some more.

"Heyy get it Royalty". I hyped her as she started to dance in her booster seat.

About half an hour had passed before I had to use the bathroom.

"Chris?" I called his name.

"Hm?" He glanced over at me quickly.

"I have to use the bathroom and I'm kinda hungry. Can we stop at McDonald's or something?"

"Yeah I got you ma. Royalty you want a happy meal?" He looked in the rear view mirror.

"Ouu yes daddy and can I get apples?"

"Yes you can get apples Ro Ro".

He got off at the next exit quickly finding a McDonald's. He parked the car as we all got out.

"I'm going to the bathroom really quickly if you get up there before I come back I want a cheese burger, small fries, and a sprite. Ouu and some cookies too." I tried to hand Chris a twenty.

"Nah you good I'll pay". He politely declined.

"Come on Chris you sure? You drove us all the way out here using your gas and now you want to pay for my food?"

"It's called being a gentleman love". He teased sticking out his tongue.

"Ugh fine. I'll be back". I stuffed the twenty back in bra and turned on my toes towards the bathroom.

I quickly peed and washed my hands before drying them with the automatic dryer attached to the wall. I pulled on the handle to open the door. I seen Chris and Royalty on the other side of the counter meaning he already ordered our food and was now waiting.

I swiftly walked over and waited next to Chris.

"I was thinking about dying my hair brown." I thought out loud.

"Ehh you should do it. If you hair falls out don't come banging on my door crying." He chuckled shrugging his shoulders.

"Shut up." I gently punched his shoulders.

"Daddy can we get a dog?" Royalty asked.

"What type of dog Ro Ro? He asked her.

"I don't know. Maybe a little cute one I don't want a big scary dog."

"Well maybe you should put a dog on your wish list for Santa and maybe he'll get you one". Chris told her.

"What would you name your dog?" I asked her.

"I would name it Max. That way I wouldn't have to think of a different name if it was a boy or a girl because Max is a boy and a girl name".

"That's right do you know the word for boy and girl names?" I asked her.

She shook her head no.

"It's called a unisex name."

"Un- unisex! So Max and Alex are unisex names?" She asked me.

"That's right".

"Order 491". The lady behind the counter yelled.

"That's us". Chris grabbed the food.