T H I R T E E N

Angela Monica Patterson P.O.V

"Oh sisterrrrr". I called as I walked into her house.

"What do you want hefa?"She asked me.

"I want my nephew where is he?"

"Girl in his room sleeping thank god. He had a fever last night and wouldn't stop crying."

"Aww my poor baby". I plopped on the couch next to her.

"Anyways I couldn't ask you about it because we were at the graveyard but how was fun junction?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Girl it was so fun. I really enjoyed myself. I haven't had that much fun in a while."

"Look at you. Your glowing and all cheesy. What is this man doing to my sister? So when are you guys going to go out again?" She asked me.

"I don't know he asked me on a date but we're both pretty busy so we have to come up with a date that will be good with both of our schedules."

"Ouuu a date. Girl yesss you have to let me style you when you go."

"Speaking of styling. I know this kind of last minute but Chris is having a grand opening for his new store in West Hollywood tomorrow and he's having an after party at this venue to celebrate and who better to style me than you?"

"Girl of course I will. So Chris is a business man hmm".

"Yeah he owns Royalty."

"Bitch get outta here foreal? I go there all the time for Chris. He always want me to go in there with him to get something like boy". She rolled her eyes.

"Shut up you love him. How did the major surgery go?" I asked her.

My sisters husband Chris is a neurosurgeon who just go into the medical field. He just did his first surgery on a little boy a few days ago.

"Girl it was successful. He removed the tumor and did his damn thing. I'm so proud of my husband. If only I could be as successful as him."

"Ashanti you just had a baby it's okay to go off the road for a while".

"Bitch I know but lady gaga's manager contacted me and asked if I could go on her tour with her as one of her backup dancers and I had to say no because it starts in two months and she's going to be all over the world for almost a year and I couldn't leave CJ like that".

"Girl when CJ is one you can start touring again and even take him with you. He'll be one in a few months don't worry. Your going to miss him being a baby when he's older, you better enjoy it."

"Yeah your right".

"How was the group on Monday". She asked me.

"It was actually pretty good. Everybody heard about the riot and the tombstone so they were pretty supportive. Our instructor told us that it may help if talked to our loved ones every now and then."

"Yeah that may help you a lot. Did everybody there lose their children too or it's just their loved ones passing in general."

"I'm the only one who lost a child but some people have lost their brother, fathers, best friends and all of that".

"I'm so glad you are getting the help you deserve. Honestly I love you so much".

"I love you too sissy. Now turn on Love and Hip-Hop I missed last weeks episode."

"Here. I'm going to go grab us some snacks really quickly". She walked into the kitchen.

************************************************
"Girl you look good!" Ashanti hyped me up taking my pictures. She had just dressed me for Chris big grand opening. Chris had a dress code that was unusual for a grand opening. "Dress to impress (non formal)" is literally what he put on the invitations.