CHAPTER 1*

NEW GIRL.

FELICIAS POV.

I woke up in another room and i almost panicked because i thought i was kidnapped, but i remembered that i moved, yes tipical me forgeting things.

I went to take a shower, most of my "friends" took a shower at night, but i did it in the morning and night, cause in some way i felt dissgusted if i didnt take a shower, and i dont know why.

I guess my mum raised me like that, cause she gets angry and calls me smelly when i dont, so i please her.

When i was done taking a shower, i went in my closet and picked out some clothes, i dont really pick cl8thes according to the weather, but if its raining i have to or if its cold.

And to my surprise it starts to rain, FUCK!.

I picked some black leggings, and a top, it was white with flowers, i love flowers.

"FELICIA HURRY UP, YOURE GONNA BE LATE!" thats my mum, what is even the time?

I looked at the watch and it was 8:20, i gotta hurry up.I straightened  my hair as fast as i could, i put on mascara and i was done.

Let me get going before mommy starts shouting.

I went downstairs and i was late, yeah, tipical me, i didnt eat breakfast and went into my mums car.

"why didnt you eat?" my mum asks "mum, lets go im late" i answered "you know that i dont like when you dont eat breakfast, right?" she asked again.

What is the problem with her? "i know now drive" i said a bit irritated

When she parked the car, i was on my  way out when she pulled my hand back.

"Dont be angry okay? i love you have a nice day" she said.I was angry at her, but she made me happy by saying sorry.

"okay, love you too" i said gave her a hug and went out the car.

Well in thats school there many students, and i had to walk my way to the principals office which i dont have an idea where it is.

I went walking around the whole place, like im dum untill this blonde girl came to me .

"youre new right?, im tua"she said "i am new, and im felicia" i said with a questioning face.

Did she just say her name is toa? Like toalett eller?.

"and in case you were wondering, my name i spelled as T-u-a, im from finland and thats where the name comes from" she said.

He she could read thoughts the she totally rad mine.

"umm, can you take me to the principals office, i have no idea where it is" i said.

She just made a sign that i should follow her and i walked after her, on the way i saw 5 boys i think they are 5, standing there, i think they are the popular kids or something.

But what i saw that every person that passes them is in a way scared, and they pass fast.

We got to the principals, and he welcomed me, he gave me a key and a paper which was my schedule.

We went to my locker and i put my stuff in and i headed to class, which we had math.

I HATE MATHS!.

Well in class i had to present myself, and i was lucky,1.cause tua was in my class and 2.because those boys where not in my class.

Im not scared of them, but they are so full of them selves, and to be honest they are hot an whatever but i dont like that......

FIRST CHAPTER AVKLARAT.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FELICIA?
AND I DONT KNOW WHY I CANE WITH THAT TUA NAME.

EAT BANANAS

TESSY