CHAPTER 18*

THE NEW NEVER SHUTS UP!

FELIX POV.

It was a brand new day and we were going after tommorow, wow days go and people grow.

I sat with felicias head on my lap nd we werr trying to get something good to watch untill i saw the news.

"yesterday at 10:00am 4 boys were found dead in a apartment, and the apartment is johnny casellos appartment, the boy has been to the police station some times, but he was found dead" the womn said.

i put off the tv and felicia stood up "did you have something to do with it?" she asked "i swear i wouldnt have done it, but they deserve to be dead for killing your mum" i said.

She started crying "w-why? felix why?"she asked me "felicia honey listen to me-" "no!" she said i went closer to wipe her tears but she moved back.SHE IS SCARED OF ME.

"dont be scared you know that i would never hurt you" i said and put my hand out so she could take it.

"who knows? you can kill me too felix" she said and ran upstairs.

I ran after but she locked the door "felicia open" i said, no answe "felicia, dont do anything dum" i said, still no answer," felicia......i love you" i said, then i heard someone walking.

And soon the door was open, she looked into my eyes "do it, slapp me as hard as yoi can, but my feelings will never dissappear" i said.

i closed my eyes waiting for a slap in the face or maybe a punch, but instead she threw herself around me and hugged me veery tight.

"i love you too" she said, Those words were the only word that made me better.

We stood there untill her stomach made a sound and we both laughed,"come ill make some food" i said and put my hand out for her to take it.

She just looked at my hand is she still scared?

She smiled and jumped on my back instead "oh okay" i said.

we went down amd made food, we ate it was good, we went to get ready to sleep.

We went up and brushed our teth andd what not then we went to sleep.

"goodnight" i said "night" she replied and we both fell asleep.

ROMANTIC VA?

IM JUST KIDDING JAG SUGER.

BUT OKAY WAST IT A LITTLE BIT ROMANTIC? HIHI

C YAH.

TESSY