CHAPTER 4*

FELIX SECRET!

FELIX POV

That girl thinks she can get away with me like that, im not letting her go.

i dont really know what i want from her but im not letting go anyways.

I was at school and i was standing at her locker, i saw her come in, and i  looked at her.

"move" she said "why dont you like me?" she asked "am i supposed to?" she answered with a question.

"you need to live" he said "like i dont have a life" she answered she always has sometving to answer, BITCH!.

"you always have something to answer" i say "and youre so full of yourself" she answered.

See what i mean?...!!!!

"youre coming to my party cause i said so" i said "and if i dont want to?" she asked "ill make you" i answered and then she  had nothing to say so she went away SCORE!

FELICIAS POV

He thinks he is funny.

if only he knew how dum he was.

**************

there was nothing intressting at schook today, so it was over, then i headed hon to change and get ready to go to the party.

*********I got there and as ussual party drinks, drunk people, people making out, it was so dissgusting.

I went to the place i think was the kitchen and saw felix amking out with another girl.....Ok?...

It didnt stop me, so i went in and took a glass and put water in it......yes water, just cuz, you dont know what can happen with felix...drunk...in his house.So i prefer water.

I saw how felix was coming to me.

"You cane baby girl" he said, he was drunk "dont call me that" i said "its cute and it suites you, baby giiiirl" he really is drunk and i should stay away from him.

"felix you are drunk, get some water abd sleep"i said, he came closer and his face was just centimeters away form mine. "only if you sleep with me babe" he said and bit his lip.

I drank the rest in my water glass and walked out of there.

He is what tua said, what was i thinking going to that party? and i cant go home like this, so i decided to sms my mum that i was sleeping in tua's house, and i was on my way there.

I was feeling like someone was following me, and it was scary at 00:00 in the night.

Then i saw someone grab me and close my mouth, I was scared and i think this is the last day of me on this earth.

"if you say any of thid to felix youre dead understood?" the boy say with a dark voice "mm" i said and nodded quickly.

He left me and ran away...? what? wasnt he gonna kidnapp me or what.

I started thinking, but then i said to my self to run to tua's house so i dont really kidnapped this time.

I got there and she opened, she pulled me into her room "whats wrong you dont look like yourself?" she asked

I told her everything that happened "felix and his gang, they foght with other gangs, if that boy was luke then he is felix enemie, felix has something he wants abd felix doesnt want to give it.He said that if felix doesnt give, he will kill all of the people who he loves, even i am included for some reason even though felix doesnt love me, thats why i told you to stay away from him " he said.

And now i regret meeting him in school, i wont be able to go out what happens if the take me?? my mum??? omg dont think youre gonna explode.

"oh, and felix smokes to, he has a car which he is not supposed to be driving" she added.

Im gonna be murdered today or tommorrow.....

DUN DUN DUN FELIX IS REALLY NOT A PERSON TO MESS WITH.

TESSY