CHAPTER 3!

LEAVE ME ALONE!

School was over for today which im happy for, and the rain hasnt stopped...YET.

So i sat in the school, i was waiting for my mum, because i was gonna go fix my crashed phone.

Tua was sitting with me and wen were watching our own things in our laptops untill some freaking boys came.

Felix gang ofcourse.

"hey baby girl" felix said usch."bye" i said and tua looked at me with a the eyes that said shut up and say hi.

"chicky chicky" he said with a flin on  his lips "just for you" i answered and gave him a fake smile.

"so what baby girls bame over here?"felix asked again and put his arms around my wirst?? what?.

i took off his hands and said "for me to know and fo you to find out, love" i said "love, i like that" he said "well shame that im not gonna use it anymore" i said.

He went at the back of tua who was sitting in front of me and put his hands on the table so she cant move.

"you okay babe?" he asked her, babe?.... She sat still like there was a snake "mm" she answered.

"told her?" he asked her she got scared "no" she answered "good girl" he said to her and kissed her on the cheek.

He did a jest that said move, and she moved to sit on the next chair.

The way he had an effect on her....got me like woah.

He sat now infront of me but i ignored him just because he is stupid.

My phone rang and it was my mum.

hello?

hi, felicia honey, i have to stay at work untill 6 so i cant , cab you go with someone else?

mum, but you promised and i cant go with anyone

I know love in know but i have to work.

"mammas girl?"felix askes in the background

honey who is that?

no one just a boy

then ask him to go with you

no way im going with him

"it will be a pleasure to help you miss karlson" felix said

mum im not goin with-

thank you, felicia youre going with him bye got to go.

"i hate you, and you should now that" i said to felix.

"same" he said.

I took my bad and went out, its raining, hur fan tänkte mamma egentligen?.

"we are taking my car so no worries" felix said.

"ugh, did i say i was going with you?" i asked "your mum said so, so you dont really have a choice" he said with a peddosmile.

Now im not getting in that car after that smile .

This car ride he was looking at me like i was food, but he didnt touch or say anything, fewww im so releaved.

We went in the center and i fixed my phone, it was time to pay and i wanted to put my card in while felix put his card in first.

"im gonna pay no worries" he said "and what do i give you in return?" i asked, im still angry at him.

"a kiss maybe" he said a nd bit hil underlip, euuuuwwww never ever.

"then ill rather pay" i said " relax it was a joke" he said and we went out

"so where do you live?" he asked "in värmdö ofc, where else" i said.

"your cheeky and i like that" he said "shut up and drive" i said and he drove the hole way to my house and dropped ne off.

I went in and threw my bag somewhere, and went to my bedroom.

This felix maybe is not as bad as i thought?

WOHOOO JAG SKRIVER 2 KAPITEL TILL.

IS FELIX WHO SHE THOUGHT HE WAS OR NAH?

GURKA IS GOOD

TESSY