CHAPTER 9*

YOU KILLED HIM!

FELICIAS POV.

It was time to sleep so i did everything and went to my bedroom, but i got scared so i decided to go to felix room.

I went in without knocking and he was in his underwear, on his bed cheking his fone.

"what now?" he askes "im sleeping here" i said and went to him.

"youre not sleeping on my bed" he said, i didnt listen to him and went on his bed.

"what did i just say?" he ask "i dont care" i replied "if i was you i wouldnt have slept on this bed" he said "why?" i asked.

"alot of things happened in this very bed" he said with a flin on his mouth.

Euww, i directly jumped of his bed "euww felix, dont you change the sheets?" i ask "yes i do" he said.

"then i can sleep" i said and layed back again "goodnight, baby girl" he said.

"mm" answered, he laughed and put of the light and we slept.

***************

IN THE MORNING*.

FELIX POV.

I woke up, and saw felicia sleeping peacefully, so i let her sleep.

I took my fone to check as ussual.

I saw a message from omar that i should meet him and the guys right know for some important reason.

I got up and put on my clothes and left the house.

FELICIAS POV

I woke up and the light from the window was heating my eyes like hell.

So i turned around so i could see if felix was still there, but instead it was someone else.

"hey babe missed me?" he asked and i remembered the boy who chase dme and my mum at the store.

"get away from me" i said but he didnt, instead he got on top of me and clicked his fingeres.

Two other boys came and one of them was the blonde one who said i shouldnt tell felix anything.

They came and started tying my hands and feet, i tried to move but they were too strong.

WHERE THE FUCK IS FELIX?!

I tried to scream for help but he put his hand on my mouth "Shhh babe, we are just going to have some fun" he said.

I got scared, he started taking my shirt up, and up and up untill it was off, he told the other boys to get out and they did as he said.

I moved so much, but then he took out a knife and cut me on my thigh, not deep but there was blood.

"leave me alone!" i said "hahah its easy for you to say" he said.

He then started kissing me all over my body which i didnt like, i feel dissgusting and uncomfortable.

"now you just have to becalm, and nothing will go wrong" he whispered in my ear.

I know where he was going, i started to panick, but he took up the knife and showeed it to me, which made quite.

He started taking my underwear off, but he didnt go so long before the door flew open, and felix was standing there.

"FELICIA MOVE" He said i just moved my head.

He then took up a gun and shot the boy right in the head, i screamed, the boy fell on the bed.

Felix came and untied me and carried the boy to the kitchen and put him down.

"you....killed him felix" i said.

He looked at me "it was for your good" he said then he went with boy and burned his body in the bushes at the back of his house.

MY BATERIE IS DYING BYE

TESSY