CHAPTER 19*

TO CANADA? ?

I woke up and felix was not next to me, i saw a hoodie next to me so i put it on, the hoodie was big for me but not for him.

I went downstairs and saw felix packing clothes. ...and my clothes too. "someone made me pack these " he said " blame yourself for not waking me up " i said "mmm, maybe i should, but how does it feel? " he asked "feel what?" i asked.

" yeah, you know. ...moving to another country " he said " felix i thought were gonna move somewhere here un sweden" i said.

"no, plans changed, were moving to another country " he said " felix, you're running away from the police if they ever find you right? " i asked " felicia, i asked you a question first " he said.

" well im not answering" i said " me neither" he said.

I crossed my hands and tried to do the angry 3 year old.

" okay, i am excited i dont know why but im just excited" i said.

"good, no im not running from any police and you are gonna understand that when we get there " he said.

NEXT DAY??!!!!.....

I woke up by a felix who was trying to wake me up, i need my beauti sleep. " let me sleep in peace "  i said.

" no, get up the plane is in 2 hour" he said.

I got up and went to take a shower ,and while i was showering, felix came in.

"Get out!" i said " i am just brushing my teeth " he said " and its not like i never saw that smexyness before " he said and bit his lip.

"im never speaking to you again " i said " youre gonna miss me " he said and went out.

I went down and saw felux, i took my bag and put it in the boot pf the car then i went to dit inside.

Felix came in too "so you ready?" he asked i just nodded "so you were serious? okay lets see who dies of boredom " he said and shook his head.

AT THE AIRPORT.

FELIX POV

We got there and she hasnt spoken to me at all, which is just a joke i know so i decided to ignore that.

She went and bought some sandwich , i just go a coke bc not hungry.

We wen to the terminal of canadas airport.

She was listening to music OMG cant she speak??.

i decided to make her do it .

I pulled her earphines out and took her phone and shuv it in the bag.

"so where do you think we are going to?" i asked her "not speaking" she said and shower me her hand like (speak to the hand cause the face is busy).

"come on dont be boring" i said "youre anoying me" she said "well thats good" i said, she looked at me like i w as dum and i started laughing, she looked so funny.

"THE PLANE TO CANADA IS DEPARTING IN 10 MINUTES" that lady/robot said from the speaker,i always wonder who it is.

"did she ssy where we were going?" felicia asked , "yes" i answered "dang it i didnt hear, i think i hear something like korea....felix?" she us speaking non-stop.

"yeah" i answered "youre not taking me to korea, are you? " she asked but i just laughed and shook my head, kores is not my type of place.

WE GOT IN THE PLANE AND WE FELICIA GOT THE WINDOW SEAT, i tried to change with her but she didnt want to.

The safety bullshit started rollung on the tv and then the olane started moving.

"felix?" felicia said "mm" i answered "i have a feeling its gonna be fun" she said "it is, you know sandman is here" i said and she rolled her eyes at me "idiot" she said "im your idiot babe" i said.

She turned her head looking out the window.

I AM GONNA START A NEW LIFE IN A NEW PLACE, WITH THAT PERFECT GIRL, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS??......

WOAH! IM BAD AT UPPDATING BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST ITS ONE CHAPTER LEFT AND THUS STORY IS DONE, IM MAYBE GOMNA WRITE A NEW ONE BUT WHO KNOWS.

EAT BANANAS

C YAH

TESSY