CHAPTER 10*

DONT TOUCH ME!

FELICIAS POV.

He is a murdere.he killed a person, everybody deserve to live, but he just took his life.

Im so not staying here, with this murderer.

Felix came back in the house shirtless, DAYUM, Is all i got to say, He closed all the windows and doors with locks.

He then came to me and touched my shoulders "felicia, look its not-" he wanted to say but i cut him "dont.....touch me" i said.

"he was gonna rape you!" he screamed "i know that, but felix everyone deserves to live, evwn if they did so much bad things" i say.

"you dont understand" he said "oh i dont understand, that i almost got raped, you came in and shot the person, and then burned his body, ofcourse i dont understand" i say.

He just looked at me, and i looked at him, he was crying.....wait crying?

I made felix sandman cry.Im happy for that but im also sad, i hate sewing people crying.

I stood up and went to him i tried to put my hand on his shoulder "felix whats wrong?" i asked him "dont touch me" he said.

"okay, but why are you crying?" i asked "im not crying" he said "Lek tuff du där, im tryna help, but oh well, aint nobody got time for that" i said.

I realized that i was only wearing a bra and a underwear, and i fwel disgusting, so i decided to go and take a shower and change.

"where are you going?" he asked "to change and take a shower" i said "can i join you?" he asked.

"no" i said "well you look better in you underclothes" he said.I just looked at him and he smiled, i gave him a bitch blick and went up.

When i was im the bathroom taking a shower, the door opened, and i got scared.

Then i saw felix going to the caboard, taking his tooth brush and started brushing his teeth.

"Felix Get Out!" i shouted "relax, im not gonna try anything, im just brushing my teeth" he said with that smile of his.

"but im taking a shower" i said "and the door is not see through" he said "ugh, but i can have some privacy" i said.

"whateva" he said, hw finished and went out.

When i was done i went in felix room to change, i was still in my towel, when felix came in, i saw him from the mirror i was looking at myself.

"yourw beautiful" he said and came closer "dont come closer" i said "or elsw what?" he asked "just lwave me alone" i said.

He didnt answer instead he came even closer, untill my body was touching his, he hugged me from the back and started kissing my shoulder up to the neck and back.

"felix stop" i said "lets make a deal, i stop, you give me the towel?" he said

Does he think im stupid?? Hell to the no.

"no" i said "then though luck, cause im not stoping" he said and continued.

"Felix Stop!" said a bit more louder but he continued even more harder "FELIX GET AWAY FROM ME!!" i shouted and slapped him in the face.

He fel down then got up, he pinned me against the wall "NEXT TIME, YOU DO THAT, YOU ARE GONNA REGRET IT, EVERY SECOND" he said with his teeth closed.

I pushed him away and went in my room to change clothes, when i was done, i went downstairs with a blanket and layed on the sofa.

Yes im sleeping her tonight.

I couldnt sleep i was just looking around the house with my eyes.

FELIX POV

She is really not scared of me, I know what i did was wrong, but hey.

I went down and i saw her laying on the sofa looking around, when she saw me she closed her eyes.

"im not stupid" i said "nobody said you are" shw answered "you know its no comfortable sleeping on the couch" i said.

"do i have a choice?" she asked "my bed has plenty of space, baby girl" i said "dont call me that" she said "you are my baby girl, and only mine, now get up" i said.

She did as i said and followed me, we went in my room and she threw herself on the bed to sleep.

I came next to her and layed there "youre on my revenge list" i said in her ear "oh yeah, what did i do?" she asked.

"you know what you did, and its not gonna end good babe" i said and kissed her neck "goodnight" i said "night" she said and turned her back to me and fell asleep.

WOAH, FELIX STAY AWAY FROM HER.MOHAHA

TESSY