CHAPTER 17*

PULL THAT TRIGGER!

FELICIAS POV.

Today im gonna get my hair done while felix will do something else, im gonna get my hair dark black, and get a little trim and a side path, i always had midle path on my hair.

i put on my shoes and i went in felix car "you ready?" he asked "yeah" i answered and he drove away.

I got there and i went in the salon i told the lady what to do and soon she was alread doing my hair.

FELIX POV.

Im going to Johnny s hoise today i found out where he lives now and the hole gang lives there, i am going to kill them all.

I went to oscars house first, cause the boys where there, i am going to pick them up and they will help me with Johnny.

I got there and they were standing outside waiting for me,"eyyo whats up?" i asked "were cool, how are you and your beauty?" ogge asked.

"haha, its funny how i dont wanna tell her how i feel, but i will soon" i answered.

The ride was quiet all the way to Johnnys, when we got there we went out an we went to their appartment.

I knocked on the door and someone oppened "EVERYONR CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP!" i screamed they sat quiet when i pulled out my gun.

Omar and the others tied them to the chairs, soon they gonna die.

"what did you do to her mum?" i asked "none of your bissness sandman" Johnny answeres "none of my bussiness huh ?" i asked and went to him and shot his leg.

"AHHHHHH" he screamed "you ready to tell me now maybe?" i asked "oaky okay okay, ikilled her" he said "HOW?!" I asked i shot her head then i threw a bomb in the house" he said.

"thanks for the information" i said.

"take all their clothes except their underwaers off" i said to the boys, they did as i said.

I went to Johnny put the gun to his head "RIP JOHNNY" i said and pulled the trigger, he is almoste dead they boys shot the other ones.

"you guys done??" i asked "yeah" they said i took and tissue paper and some chemical on it and we all wiped our guns and threw them in the house, i pit petrol on the floor, oscar set the timer for the bomb in 1 minute.

So we ran out and drove i heard a big explotion and i was feeling guilty, but this was in honor of felicias mum they are all dead and no one will know thay its me or anyone.

I drop the boys of and went to fetch felicia......

FELICIAS POV

When she was done with my hair i was surprised, i looked nice i liked it so much, i was standing outside waiting for felix.

His car finally came and he got out, i dont know why but i ran to him, i ran and he picked me up into a hug, and spin both of us around.

"youre so beautifull" he said i felt how my cheeks were getting red so i look at my shoes "dont hide your face youre cute" he said "felix stop it youre making it worse" i said.

We wnt in the car and drove home, when we got home i took off my shoes and sat on the couch felix came and sat next to me and hugged me.

"why you so happy?" i asked him "you make me happy" he said "you are the reason that i smile again, i dont know why you were a pain in the ass at first but i liked it in some way, call me weird i dont care, i wanna spend the rest of my life with you, you also kind of remind me of my sister, her name was also felicia" he said.

I got some tears in my eyes, to see felix smiling and knowing that its because of me, my goal was to make felix smile and to make him like me, so i guess i won.

"youre so cute" i said to him he kissed me cheek.

"what did you do today?" i asked him, his face changed a bit "i was with ogge and the others" he said "oh" i answered.

There is something weird going on.

WEUEE WHO WATCHES PEWDIEPIE??

RANDOM QUESTION? DID FELIX GET PALE OR IS IT JUST MY EYES?

C YAH

TESSY