CHAPTER 5*

THEY ARE AFTER YOU!

I was home now and it was saturday thank god, i dont really have to go out, because im scared.

"felicia were going out to bye things so come now" my mum said oh no!

"okay" i said.

Time to face death.

I went down and we went out.

When we arrived at the centrum, i was looking at  a skirt that i liked and my mum bought it for me, then we were gonna get starbuck which i loved.

We got in starbucks and i got that red drink i dont know passion tea something lemonade? is it called like that? i dont know but my mum got some cappucino.

When we got out of starbucks my mum wanted to enter lindex when I SAW HIM.

That boy that took me last night, i was scared i told my mum we could go hone cause my stomach hurt and she understood and we went.

But it was too late the boy was after us.

"mum?, can you walk a bit faster?" i asked her "why?" she asked i just looked at her and took her hand and started walking faster.

The boy his name was luke?? he started walking faster, i grabbed my mums hand even harder and strted running.

He also started running, we got to the car and my mum went fast in and she started the car and drove away.

"what was that all about?" she asked, I was out of breath and couldnt answer, if it was gonna be the same like this every day, then i have to train on my breath.

"i cant tell you mum" i said and she looked at me like she was gonna die "you cant tell me? im your mother, you think i didnt see the boy chasing us?" she asked i didnt answer.

We drove home, when we got in my mum locked the door with all the lockes it has, it has 5 locks...5!

She then started to speak on the fone with some security asking for guard for me...wait me?

"mum its nothing okay, i dont need guards" i say and she looke d at me like im stupid "you mean you dont need guards when there is a boy-" someone started knocking.

she first went to the window to see she then oppened the door and felix was standing there.

"is felicia here?" he asked "yes she is in her-" my mum wanted to say but he just went passed her and looked me in the eye.

"pack your bags, youre going with me" he said to me "no, excuse me im staying with my mum" i said.

"if you say so" he said and pulled me into my room, how did he  know?.

He took my bag from under my bed and started putting clothes in it, he then pulled up a bra.

"i would like to see you in these" he said then puts them in the bag.

He took my mascara my clothes, my straightner and my tooth brush he shuved it in the bag and closed it.

"felix what are yoi doing?" i asked "youre going with as i sai" he said as he picked up the bag "im not going anywhere" i said.

"i dont think so" he said  he took my hand a pulled me down the stairs "felix why?" i asked "they are after you " he answered.

"where are you taking my daughter?" my mum said with tears in her eyes "to a safe place" felix answered.

"ohh, felicia maybe its the same boy so go with him he will keep you safe, i trust him" my mum said, i huged her and felix pulled me away and we went out and he threw me in the car.

"get ready to not see you mum in years, months or days" was the last thing he said and he drove off.

OHHH FELIX SAVED THE DAY HAHA NEJ.

STAY IN SCHOOL

TESSY