CHAPTER 6*

FELIX HOUSE.

FELICIAS POV

We got at felix house.

He oppened the door for me to come out of the car, but i didnt move.

He pulled me by my hand and went in the house, he put my bags down and took my hand again, then he pushed me in this room on the bed and locked the door.

for a minute i thought he was gonna do something to me, but then he stood by the window and looked at me with eyes that had no emotion at all.

"felix, i wanna go home" i said "no" he replied "but felix, my mum-" "I SAID NO! OKAY" he shouted.

"Dont shout at me youre not my father!" i shouted back "YOURE SO STUBORN, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU OUT THERE! IM TRYING TO KEEP YOU SAFE!" he shouted again.

"felix stop, i dont care what happens to me out there, all i want is to be with my mum, you dont even know me, then why are you saving me? huh?" i ask.

He didnt answer, he just looked at me with angry eyes, he then came to me and hold my shoulders really hard.

"Id rather not answer that question, and just be thankfull that im helping you, you are never going back home to your mum, untill im done with these guys or else youre both dead" he said and went out, he slamed the door.

FELIX POV

She i so stubborn, and i am too, i can see that we are not gonna come along with each other.

Cause 2 stubborn people in one house, it wont work. I decided to call oscar maybe he can talk to her, cause i dont wanna see her.

"oscar, you have to come to my apartment now"

"woah chill, hi to you too, and why?"

"this girl is driving me crazy, she is so stubborn, im gonna shoot her one day and she is gonna regret"

"woah felix, calm down and im coming in 20 minutes"

"better come before i cause trouble"

"you can controll yourself"

"i wish i could"

"okay bye ill be there"

I hung up.

I decided to make a sandwich for her she might be hungry.

I made the sandwich and went upstairs, she was laying on the floor, while there is a bed?? weird.

"here is some food" i said and gave her the plate, she got up and looked at me, then the food, then she slaoped the plate of food and food went flying alla over the place.

"thats it!" i said angrily and grabbed her neck so she faced me.

"Look here baby girl, you are gonna be hungry and im giving you food and you are throwing it, youre not getting any more food after this understand? " i said.

"I DONT WANT YOUR DISGUSTING FOOD, SO DONT FEED ME IF YOU DONT WANT TO, ITS NOT LIKE I NEED YOUR FOOD!" She screamed right in my face.

"YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE ME ANGRY"i said "I CAN IF I WANT TO, CAYSE IM NOT SCARED OF YOU"she said.

I picked her up and pinned her against the wall "YOU ARE FUCKING GONNA SHUT UP, BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I WILL REGRET!" i screamed.

Then i felt two arms grab me away from her and i saw it was oscar.

"woah felix, nobody is gonna do anything they will regret" he said "SHE IS FREAKING STUBBORN OSCAR!" i said.

"well thats how i am and no one will change that, not even your gun" she said.

"okay, we understand that you dont like each other, but felix get out im coming" oscar said

"if it wasnt for oscar i wouldve-" "felix out" oscar stopped me and i went out to sit in the balcony of my room.

I took out a cig and started smoking i really need this.

OKAY DISCLAIMER, FELIX DOES NOT SMOKE IN REAL LIFE, I JUST WANTED TO MAKE HIM DO THAT IN THIS STORY. OKAY? OKAY.

TESSY